please clarify how evening EMH works

luv2plan

DIS Veteran
If we go to Epcot on Friday night for EMH how do the qeues work for Soarin & Test Track at 7pm (when FW should close).

Thank you! :flower3:

EPCOT has their EMH evenings on Tuesdays and Thursdays. While Future World does close early, attractions such as Mission: Space, Test Track, and Soarin' will remain open. You just need to walk through the standby queue after park close.

Thank you for the quick response. :goodvibes

They don't have FP, right? Are the lines long then?

We will be there in October, and Epcot eve EMH is Friday night during F&W.

The reason I am asking about the lines is we just want to do Soarin & TestTrack, but I do not want to burn a morning at Epcot. I'd rather have it for MK.

Thanks again!

Does anyone have inside info on the EMH days for January and February 2008. I was hoping that EPCOT would the EMH sometime between Sunday and Wednesday, but right now it looks like Friday. Is that going to be the case?

Probably. The schedule is subject to change, but especially if you check the information on the DIS home - wdwinfo.com - you'll see that it's a standard schedule.

just to clarify, Spaceship Earth, Soarin', Test Track, Mission:Space and The Seas are always open until park closing (9/9:30). So their hours just get extended for EMH until 12/12:30. The Imagination Pavilion also re-opens as does the Character Spot for EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter