Please calm my fears about POP

Thank-You for all the great replies,and calming any fears I had.I booked Pop for Sept.26-Oct.5.I hope to see lots of DISers there!!!
Me...princess:DBF...pirate: DD...princess: DS...pirate:

We've been to Pop, to ride our hurricanes not for vacation stays. didn't like the values, glad it was not for a prolonged stay. Buses we like a cattle call in the am, no courtsey to others waiting, long lines. As for the rooms, we always stay deluxe and prefer queen beds, not twins, hard for a couple to sleep, when you're tired from all the parks, you want your space and rest, values did not do it for us. Also, our room was very noisy, can hear others running the shower, flushing the toilet, and late at night, peeing in a toilet was very prevalent. If you want a closet to just crash in and pay a few bucks, Pop is the ticket. For an enjoyable, themed, relaxing stay, anyplace other than a value is the place. We do not place our stay on what we pay but what we see, hear and enjoy and upscalling to a deluxe is disney to us. We figure it might be our last stay, we do it all and are will to pay for the ammenities.

I'm a bit of a hotel snob, and we loved POP!

The rooms was very clean and mousekeeping did a great job. We were in a corner room and did not didn't have problems hearing our neighbors next door. Occasionally we heard kids outside in the courtyard area, but no more than I would expect at a place so geared for families, and not at an unreasonable time.

As for the bus lines, when we were heading to the parks the waits weren't bad at all. I don't think we ever needed to wait for another bus to come to fit everyone who was in line. When going back to the resort at park closing, the lines were obviously longer. But I have to say that the busses kept coming and the lines cleared quite quickly. People on the busses were very nice, both in line and on the ride. We had several very nice chats with people!

I think as for noise and busses, it proably depends a lot on what time of year you go. We were there at the end of October last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter