Plaza Restaurant?

my2boys

Anything Disney is MAGIC to me!!!!
Tried to get an ADR for LTT on Sunday, 10/1. The earliest they had was 8:50 PM. Don't really want to eat that late. Got an ADR at the suggestion of the CM for 6:20 at the Plaza Restaurant. We have been to LTT many times so not really that big of a deal but we have never been to the Plaza. Know already it's not a character meal but was hoping I made a good choice. Just trying something new is great.......would love some feedback

Should say its me, DH and 2 DS (12 & 7) and we are on DDP.

Thanks in advance!

I love the Plaza! They have great sandwiches! YUMMY! It is also a quaint and adorable small restaurant. Not very noisy and both times we ate there the service was top notch! I have a dinner ressie there on Oct. 1st as well! It will be me, DH, DS4 and DD2. Definitely one of our favorites!!!

We've always enjoyed our meals at The Plaza. The portions are big so you shouldn't leave hungry. And definitely good ice cream desserts. The decor is an oldtime ice cream shop style. And I love that it is just off Main Street. It is kind of small so not too crowded or loud so makes a nice rest break during the day. We try to eat there at least one per trip.

It sure beats another counter-service meal.

Thank you, thank you.....I am actually excited now after your replies!! Scanne.....I'll look out for you! It will be our first day in the parks so I'll be the one with the HUGE SMILE on my face!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you, thank you.....I am actually excited now after your replies!! Scanne.....I'll look out for you! It will be our first day in the parks so I'll be the one with the HUGE SMILE on my face!!!!!!

I think our ressie time is something like 5:30pm. We have two little ones -ages 2 and 4, and if you see a 4 year old boy eating a Mickey bar instead of "dinner," then you'll know it's me!!! This is our annual long weekend trip for MNSSHP and my DH's birthday. I started the tradition in 2004 and surprised him last year, so this year he expected it and told me he wanted to stay on the monorail. :lmao: Can't keep a surprise from him anymore!!!

We love the Plaza, too. Looks like an old fashioned ice cream shop. I am having my birthday dinner there on August 29.

We aren't crazy about many TS park restaurants, but the Plaza we like! The chicken and strawberry salad is light and fresh - just right, if you plan on attempting one of their big ol' sundaes!

Have fun!

Harambe said:
The chicken and strawberry salad is light and fresh - just right

Or chicken and pear depending on what's in season... YUMMY :cloud9: my favorite Disney meal... Hubby and I love the Plaza for all the same reasons, quite, smaller, great service, big portions, reasonable prices...

I don't think you will be disappointed... O' now I want to go back...

pirate: We have an ADR for our last night at the MK on October 28th. This will be our first time trying the Plaza Restaurant. I've read a lot of good reviews. It seems like a good place to eat with a picky DW and not-so-picky DS5. I can't wait to try it! :thumbsup2

Hi,

We like the Plaza, too. Good sanwiches and soup.

We'll be there on the 8/27, our first meal at the parks this trip.

herrc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter