Plaza Restaurant Questions

micks

The World is a MUCH better place when the road sig
We are planning on eating dinner at the Plaza Restaurant on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I have a couple of questions:

1. It's a sit-down reataurant, right?

2. Do they accept PS's?

3. If Spectromagic is at 7:00, what time should we plan on eating if we want to try and catch it?

4. Is there a porch or balcony that you can watch Spectro from?

Thanks a bunch!

Since we just had a nice lunch there on Monday I can probably answer some of you questions.

<b>1. It's a sit-down reataurant, right?</b>
Yes, the Plaza is a nice very casual sit down restaurant.

<b>2. Do they accept PS's?</b>
Yes, they do accept PS's.

<b>3. If Spectromagic is at 7:00, what time should we plan on eating if we want to try and catch it?</b>
That would depend on whether or not you want to get a "good spot" to watch the parade. I would try to have dinner by 5:30ish...

<b>4. Is there a porch or balcony that you can watch Spectro from?</b>...kinda a continuation of question 3, there is an outside seating area but it would be tough to watch the parade from here because there will be plenty of people watching the parade that would block your view. The Plaza is located on the east side of Main Street in the back of the last block. It faces the castle and is set back from the street.

Your best bet is to have dinner by 5:30 or so and try for a decent spot along the street. I can tell you people will start "finding spots" to sit a good 45 minutes to an hour prior to the parade's start.

HAVE FUN!!
:tongue:

The Plaza is a sit down restaurant and they take PS. I would say if you want to have enough time to stake out a spot for Spectromagic you should plan on making your seating between 5 and 5:30. There are tables outside the restaurant but I don't know if you can see the parade from there or not. We enjoyed the Plaza very much when we ate there last year.:D

When we go - first week of December - they close by 5pm or at least the last time we were there we were the last to get waited on and they would not take any new customers.

The MK closed at 6pm that night and I was surprised to say the least.

Not sure about the time you go - it might be busier so they are open later - but just a thought!

We love the Plaza Restaurant. Great sandwiches.

Has anyone been served at the outside tables? I've never seen that and thought those tables were for the bakery.

I think you're right about the outside tables being for the bakery. I don't think they serve outside from the Plaza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter