Playstation 2 available at resorts?

tkitty

DIS Veteran
Our first OKW stay is coming up in Oct, and my DH is wondering if the resorts loan out ant type of game systems? We may bring our Playstation 2, as it's sort of small.
OK, I know, who goes to Disney, and sits in the room playing video games!? :lmao: Well... tere are times I think this will come in handy when DH has had his fill, and the rest of uswant to head back to the parks at night. If there is a dance party at HS for Playhouse Disney, we have to take DGD2:goodvibes The guys sometimes are party poopers, and would be happier staying at the resort.;) I may look in to those games that plug right into the TV.
Do the resort TVs all have RC jacks?
If it were just me, I wouldn't even need a TV.:goodvibes

I don't recall any video game systems being available to borrow at DVC resorts or any other Disney resorts. Our kids bring from home - DS brings any necessary cables, adapters, etc. - sorry I can't offer more specifics because he's not home at moment.

iirc resorts that have changed over to flat screen tvs already have easy plug in ports below screen, I'm sure someone had posted a photo recently.

Community Halls at DVC resorts have dvds to borrow but I don't know how interesting they may find selection ( Pirates of the Carribean, Narnia, other Disney titles, etc. )

Not sure about dance party at PlayHouse Disney - - and from what I remember, but I'm not 100% on this, PlayHouse closes early evening except on Extra Magic Hours Evening.

:goodvibes

No, sorry, no game systems for rent or loan at any Disney resort. You'd need to bring your own.

Community Halls will have a system you can play there but no games for loan.

Once the kids got their Wii they put the old Game Cube in our OL so we always have something.

Thank you all. :) I think we'll bring one of ours. No biggie. Just trying to keep the bags light!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter