Playhouse Disney?

CamColt

Is there still a Playhouse Disney show at California Adventure?
Thanks!

Yes - I believe they have changed part of the original show to now include JoJo's Circus. Have fun!

It is still there and very popular! The characters include Bear, Stanley, Pooh, and JoJo. They took out Roly Poly Olie.

Yep, can't wait to see it...just sad that Rolie Polie Olie is gone!! DD fav!! But the others will be enjoyable I'm sure!

My boys don't watch the Disney Channel as much as they did when my younger one was a toddler, but I thought I'd seen Olie lately. Just curious....

I'm sure they just wanted to change it up a bit. Jo Jo Circus is actually a little more popular (IMO). But Rolie Polie Olie is cute too! Sometimes you'll see the character Jo Jo wandering outside with Stanley. Very cute! Either it's all "Disney Fun". Enjoy!

Thanks! I dont know why I was thinking it had closed. Maybe I had the changes in the back of my mind. ;)

We went on this past Wednesday, and my dd who is five loved it. It had Bear in the big blue house, Jo Jo, stanely and Pooh, it was fun. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter