Playhouse Disney for older kids?? at HS?

firstwdw

DIS Veteran
Would 6,7 or 8 year old boys enjoy the Playhouse Disney show? Used to watch these shows? It's puppets right?? If it's more for toddlers and preschoolers and rather boring for school age kids, we will skip it -just curious as to other's opinions of this show for first and second graders?

Would 6,7 or 8 year old boys enjoy the Playhouse Disney show? Used to watch these shows? It's puppets right?? If it's more for toddlers and preschoolers and rather boring for school age kids, we will skip it -just curious as to other's opinions of this show for first and second graders?

I think it depends on your kids and their interests. Yes, it's a puppet show for Mickey's Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and I think they just added Doc Mcstuffins and Sofia the first. The content is basically the same age level as the TV shows so if your kids have moved on from Disney Jr TV shows then they may not find it interesting.

I think it depends on your kids and their interests. Yes, it's a puppet show for Mickey's Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates and I think they just added Doc Mcstuffins and Sofia the first. The content is basically the same age level as the TV shows so if your kids have moved on from Disney Jr TV shows then they may not find it interesting.

I agree. My DS is almost 7 and will still watch Disney Jr on tv. He is slowly starting to move away from it though. I mentioned to him about skipping it this year but he says he wants to go again. He wants to see the new parts. I expect it will be our last year.

The 8 year old probably won't be into it. I bit the 6 year old will still likely it. Toss up on the 7 year old.

If your kids watch the Disney Jr. shows, they will probably enjoy it. If not, I'd skip it. Without knowing your boys I'd venture to guess they'd rather ride Star Tours a second or third time than see Disney Jr., but every kid is different!

We thought my kids (7 & 8) were too young for it, but they enjoyed it. Mostly because they do still watch Disney Junior...especially my daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter