Playhouse Disney characters

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by kristie73, Nov 6, 2006.

1. kristie73

kristie73 Mouseketeer

What Playhouse Disney characters can we expect? My son likes Little Einsteins and the new show Handy Manny, and of course the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Are they at DL?

He knows Bear in the Big Blue House, Stanley, and Jo Jo, but he doesn't really watch those shows anymore.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. little pixie

little pixie little miss attitude

The only playhouse Disney characters that I have seen are Stanley, Jo Jo and Goliath.

They could have others that I haven't seen, but those are the ones I have seen and know about.

4. disney-super-mom

disney-super-mom <font color=magenta>I make a mean pot of Jazz Kitc

I've seen Jo Jo, Stanley, Rolie Polie Olie and Zoe over at DCA. :)

5. eatmypixiedust

eatmypixiedust <font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f

Don't they also have the characters that look like bowling pins? Higgly Wigglies or something like that? :confused3

6. shellyof4

shellyof4 Disney FANatic

When we went 2 years ago they had 5 segments to the show...Bear in the Big Blue house, Jo Jo, Stanley, Rolie Poly Olie and that Winnie the Pooh one...

7. Misskitty3

Misskitty3 DIS Veteran

We went on Saturday and it was Jo Jo, Stanley, Winnie the Pooh & Bear.

My DS like Little Einsteins and Handy Mandy too....

BTW, you sit on the floor inside. We sat in the very front and DS had to stand up to see the characters (they are puppets that come out of the stage).

8. booeyjc

booeyjc Mouseketeer

I think you mean "Higglytown Heroes" ;)
    Are they really there?
    DD would crap her pants! She looooves Higglytown.

I can't wait to take her to DCA just to see that. I think we're headed back in a few weeks :)

She loves JoJo and Bear too, so hopefully she'll at least see them :) It's been a few years since i've seen that show (when my niece and nephew were younger).

9. MateasMom

MateasMom <font color=teal>We're Mimis junkies<br><font colo

I think maybe Shelly is confusing the WDW version and the DLR version. I don't think Bear has ever been in the show, but is (or was?) a huge part of the WDW version. DLR definatly has (at least when it opened) Stanley, Rolie Polie, and something else which I think was Pooh.

Characters we've seen outside of there though. JoJo and Goliath, Zoe and Olie, and Stanley.

10. booeyjc

booeyjc Mouseketeer

Bear used to be the main character of the show a few years ago. Maybe they changed it since then? :(

11. spazzyjazzy

spazzyjazzy RUFF! RUFF!

Playhouse Disney has JoJo's Circus, Pooh, Bear, and Stanley.

I wish that they had the Higgleytown Heroes. I love watching the show. (yes, I do watch it when I don't have lil ones at home) They do have a picture of them outside of Playhouse Disney which may cause some confusion and make some people think that they are part of it.

Bear shows you how to do the Bear Cha-Cha. I think that it's a cute show and was so glad that I was finally able to go see it with my friends kids who loved it also.

12. MateasMom

MateasMom <font color=teal>We're Mimis junkies<br><font colo

Okay LOL. Maybe I've gone crazy LOL. I remember him at WDW, but not at DL :crazy: and I swear I've seen the DL one like a zillion times :crazy:

13. staley7580

staley7580 <font color=blue>Hangs Out With Hyenas<br><font co

the bear was definately there when we went in October. My dd 1yo did NOT know what to think of him! She didnt know if she wanted to cry, dance, or just hide. It was the funniest thing I saw all day!