Player Profiles - DarthJordan

Loves Disney

DIS Veteran
Most of us here are aware of the vmk staff profiles. Now as important as staff are to the game of vmk, I find the guests are equally as important if not more so! With that said, I would like to initiate on a new idea for here on the DIS.

I will, at random, take down names of common posters. Once I have gathered a substantial list, I will, again at random, choose one name from the list to then create a player profile. (Questions may or may not replicate those on the vmk main site. I anticipate each week will provide answers to questions both similar and different to the previous profile)

If the player decides to decline participating in this activity, I will choose another name.

I hope this can be fun and entertaining for everyone! If anyone has any questions about what this involves, I will happily answer any pm. ;)

This will be a weekly thing. Every Monday I will post a new profile (if all goes as planned) :p

Edit to add: Please do not ask to be the next player profile. All names are picked at random. If you beg, you will not be placed in drawings for a later profile. Thank you! :thumbsup2

This week's profile goes to DarthJordan! Woot!

1. Which event did you like the best so far in vmk?
Slide-a-thon

2. Which guest room is your favorite?
Haunted Mansion

3. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you can buy?
The Ref's hat

a. What is your favorite costume?
Jack Sparrow costume

b. What is your favorite non-buyable hat?
Pirate quest hat

4. What do you like best about vmk?
POTC game

5. What do you like least about vmk?
Fireworks Remixed

6. What is the craziest thing you have done in vmk?
Trading some rare items for not-so-rare items...

7. If you could say any words NOT in the vmk dictionary, what word would you want to say?
Wars... (Can't say Star Wars anymore :( )

8. What is your favorite Mini Game?
POTC

9. What is it that keeps you coming back into vmk?
New stuffs I guess lol.

10. If you could tell everyone on vmk one thing, what would you say?
Stuffs...

Sounds fun :) I too was wondering about player profiles, great idea!

Loves Disney said:
Most of us here are aware of the vmk staff profiles. Now as important as staff are to the game of vmk, I find the guests are equally as important if not more so! With that said, I would like to initiate on a new idea for here on the DIS.

I will, at random, take down names of common posters. Once I have gathered a substantial list, I will, again at random, choose one name from the list to then create a player profile. (Questions may or may not replicate those on the vmk main site. I anticipate each week will provide answers to questions both similar and different to the previous profile)

If the player decides to decline participating in this activity, I will choose another name.

I hope this can be fun and entertaining for everyone! If anyone has any questions about what this involves, I will happily answer any pm. ;)

This will be a weekly thing. Every Monday I will post a new profile (if all goes as planned) :p

Just remember... if my name is drawn, u will need to add pics in there for me so I know what u are talking about since i can'ts read so very wells. :teeth:

awsome idea can't wait for the first week

this way we can learn about other ppl on DIS

Once again front you move to the head of the class , if you need help with this task you know where my pm's sleep so ask away LOL :rotfl2:

Great Idea Front! I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say! So here is a big :thumbsup2 for ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter