Platinum perks?

I really don't care about the stateroom gifts, but a discount on Internet service would be nice! Or a discount for laundry/cleaning. Celebrity gives their returning passengers a little coupon book with discounts in it. Very useful.

And once DCL started giving the gifts, it isn't nice to pull the rug out from under their most loyal passengers. Just sayin.

Honestly, they could skip the majority of the stateroom gift. I think they should know if you've already received a gift and not give you another of the same one! How many leather diaries do I need anyhow? I give them away to my friends. And the metal beverage containers were given as Christmas Gifts. I'd rather they have a one year gift, a two year gift...etc. Or if you are gold you no longer get the silver gift, but just an entirely different gold gift..etc. The money wasted could be better used for more useful and appreciated incentives.

Like I said, its the appreciation that counts. For a company that prides itself on outstanding service, they are severely lacking in this area.

(And I'll even go to say they could do more with repeat park visitors as well.)

Wouldn't it be nice if disney gave an onboard credit to those of us who have received the same stateroom gift year after year...or mabe a list of items to choose from

. . . Celebrity gives their returning passengers a little coupon book with discounts in it. Very useful.
I agree. Plus, Celebrity has some nice perks for its "Captain's Club" Elite guests.

We are Captain's Club Elite and Castaway Club Platinum. Elite and Platinum are both reached after 10 cruises.

Elite includes some nice benefits, including:
  • Captain's Club Celebration Event.
  • Free pressing of two garments.
  • Free bag of laundry service.
  • Free dry cleaning of 1 garment.
  • Free 90-minute internet package.
  • Daily access to Captain's Club Lounge (specialty coffees in the morning, and an evening social hour with free drinks).
  • Invitation to a Senior Officer's Cocktail Party.
  • Invitation to Elegant Tea Service.
My DW and I each receive the benefits, so, for example, we get two free bags of laundry service and two free 90-minute internet packages. Nice.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter