plastic slide frames?

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by pjpoohbear, Oct 14, 2005.

1. pjpoohbear

pjpoohbear <font color=blue>Back in DVC point Debt!<br><font

Ok, i am in the Epcot swap and ordered slide frames from an online site. I loved the colour options, but they came and are plastic?!?

Do you ladies use the plastic slide frames? Should I just colour/embellish the plain white cardstock ones i got at michaels? If I use the plastic, what is a good glue for them? :confused3

Penny

2. piratesmate

piratesmate <font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t

I'm interested in this too. I'd bought some orange ones for my AK & AKL pages, but I haven't gotten around to trying them yet. I was thinking of using the Xyron to attach small die cuts to them, but am not sure the entire thing would go through the little X to attach to my page. Although - I just saw on Monday a new hand-held Xyron thing that you "swipe" across the item. That might work, but it's 2" wide & I'm not sure about what you do with the excess. :confused3

3. ilovedale3

ilovedale3 <font color=blue>It's a secret how I <b>really</b>

I use the plastic ones a good bit. I use Glue Dots to adhere them to the page.

4. pjpoohbear

pjpoohbear <font color=blue>Back in DVC point Debt!<br><font

I have the glue dots, so for my book that is great!

But I am sending these slide frames to 12 wonderful DIS ladies and I want to put something on top to give them the theme I am doing. So adhesive what attachs stuff to the slide frames and won't come off, should I rough them up before gluing items onto them? Help!

Penny