plastic slide frames?

pjpoohbear

<font color=blue>Back in DVC point Debt!<br><font
Ok, i am in the Epcot swap and ordered slide frames from an online site. I loved the colour options, but they came and are plastic?!?

Do you ladies use the plastic slide frames? Should I just colour/embellish the plain white cardstock ones i got at michaels? If I use the plastic, what is a good glue for them? :confused3

Penny

I'm interested in this too. I'd bought some orange ones for my AK & AKL pages, but I haven't gotten around to trying them yet. I was thinking of using the Xyron to attach small die cuts to them, but am not sure the entire thing would go through the little X to attach to my page. Although - I just saw on Monday a new hand-held Xyron thing that you "swipe" across the item. That might work, but it's 2" wide & I'm not sure about what you do with the excess. :confused3

I use the plastic ones a good bit. I use Glue Dots to adhere them to the page.

I have the glue dots, so for my book that is great!

But I am sending these slide frames to 12 wonderful DIS ladies and I want to put something on top to give them the theme I am doing. So adhesive what attachs stuff to the slide frames and won't come off, should I rough them up before gluing items onto them? Help!

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter