Plans?We Don't Need No Stinkin' Plans! Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista UPDATED! 9/13

???? Heather ????

Are you going to world or land? I know you had some thoughts and wonderings and now that I read it it says free dining? I had to make a darn ticker to see how many days until we go as I was wondering if you did change or if Teresa went if it was the same dates that I was going to be there and voting for!

Okay, back to the trippie!

I love Cici's. Lin used to work right next to one and I LOVED going there. Of course he didn't. That one did look really nice! I just love the salad bar and a little pizza to go along with it.

Downtown Disney is my favorite and I prefer it uncrowded. It looks like it wasn't horrible when were there. I LOVE stuffing potato head boxes. They never had the big head until after we had all the pieces. Dallas has about 12-15 on a shelf in his room. I need another shelf since I could build probably that many more without really using the same piece 2x. Yep, I love toys! Bet you didn't know that! :rolleyes1

The lightsabers are always fun. I promised Dallas a Darth Maul one next trip. He wanted it at DL but too big to deal with on an airplane. Somehow in February I talked him out of doing it at the time. We weren't properly dressed for building!

Hear that Karen, Henry must have a potato head outfit for stuffing!

I love the fountains and getting wet. That was nice of you go into the christmas store with Brian.

Oh crap! I just remembered I told Dallas he could make Mickey Ears too. They add up QUICK! How do the ears get broken??

I love how you took the girls swimming. what kind of camera did you have/use in the pool. I was just saying yesterday how I wanted to get a water camera and today booked a night at great wolf so would like to do it fairly soon now! We go in a couple of weeks.

I really don't remember much else besides it looked like a nice fun and relaxing day and I like that!

Jessica, I switched to Disney World from October 3-10. What dates are you going?? I was thinking you would be there when I'm going to be there!!

Teresa laid out the finances for me and I can save $600-$800 by going to the World instead of the Land, and I get 2 extra days. Plus, my family was worried about me traveling that far, with just the kids, in an airplane with my clotting disorder.

Plus, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all that

I FINISHED MY TRIP REPORT!!

Follow the green link in my siggy!

Seriously Cici's pizza??!?!?!? AKKK I am glad youa ll had fun though;)

I will have to show Kyle the make your own light saber next trip. Well maybe not! How expensive are they?

I will have to show Kyle the make your own light saber next trip. Well maybe not! How expensive are they?

They used to be $20 but you do get the batteries and a pin with it. Not a deal what so ever for a lightsaber though. And they aren't nearly as sturdy as the cheaper ones from walmart.

Cute pictures!

I am so happy Arminda is using her little purse. :)

We don't spend a lot of time in downtown disney because I don't want to be tempted. We used to always go to the scrapbooking store when I did that. I did not know about the potato heads or light sabers. Very interesting.

Can't wait for more!

CiCi's!! You guys totally crack me up!

I admit...I am a dog person...but that guy at the kennel should be put in a cage with a dog and see what happens to him! :headache:

I am glad you got your cat back out and I take it Foxie missed you guys and are glad you guys are home. :love:

Looking forward to more!!!!

Yaaa great first day!!! Love the pics with the underwater camera in the pool...I gotta remember to bring one ;) for our trip! I never knew about the DTD store with ears....I'll have to find that one! My DH always walks way ahead of me when we are going someplace. Its really strange. He'll jump out of the car and I'll be getting the kids out and he takes off speed-walking to the destination. Its such a strange habit. (he was single for 37 years). I am hoping to break him of said habit by the time we celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary....hahahha:rotfl: Your story about "losing" Bryan reminded me of it. And about the family snoring.....I never leave home without ear plugs...we all share hotel rooms and I have such a hard time falling asleep if its noisy....try them sometime...you'll be hooked too! Can't wait to hear more...you crack me up :laughing: with your funny stories and such! :goodvibes

How about we make you "Duchess of Downtown"??? After all.... you know everything about the downtown area. If that's not good.... we could make you "Chancellor of Chocolate" (just loking for rhyming words here! LOL)

And that, my friend, is what I like about you! You are always so thoughtful like that! Next time, when I'm on vacation and I see speedo boys, I'm there for you too! As a matter of fact, I will definetly go out of my way to take that picture just for you. If I have to go in search of speedo boys....... I WILL.... because you did it for me, and I must return the favor! :cutie:

I'm always looking out for you Karen!! :thumbsup2
Ahem...did somebody perhaps FORGET to tell me that they had posted their trip report.

Hmmmm.......

:sad2:

Hey, hey now, didn't you see my status update on Facebook that I totally wrote before I saw your post????

I love Cici's. Lin used to work right next to one and I LOVED going there. Of course he didn't. That one did look really nice! I just love the salad bar and a little pizza to go along with it.

Downtown Disney is my favorite and I prefer it uncrowded. It looks like it wasn't horrible when were there. I LOVE stuffing potato head boxes. They never had the big head until after we had all the pieces. Dallas has about 12-15 on a shelf in his room. I need another shelf since I could build probably that many more without really using the same piece 2x. Yep, I love toys! Bet you didn't know that! :rolleyes1

The lightsabers are always fun. I promised Dallas a Darth Maul one next trip. He wanted it at DL but too big to deal with on an airplane. Somehow in February I talked him out of doing it at the time. We weren't properly dressed for building!

I love the fountains and getting wet. That was nice of you go into the christmas store with Brian.

Oh crap! I just remembered I told Dallas he could make Mickey Ears too. They add up QUICK! How do the ears get broken??

I love how you took the girls swimming. what kind of camera did you have/use in the pool. I was just saying yesterday how I wanted to get a water camera and today booked a night at great wolf so would like to do it fairly soon now! We go in a couple of weeks.

I really don't remember much else besides it looked like a nice fun and relaxing day and I like that!

Making the ears is fun!! I really enjoyed doing that. My Mom got me a Fuji camera about 2 years ago and it came with a waterproof case. Which works really great if it's on. But, if you take the case off and put the camera on the table at Beaches and Cream and your 4 year old spills a glass of water on it, well, that doesn't work so well! So, this is technically camera #2 :thumbsup2

Teresa laid out the finances for me and I can save $600-$800 by going to the World instead of the Land, and I get 2 extra days. Plus, my family was worried about me traveling that far, with just the kids, in an airplane with my clotting disorder.

Plus, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all that

I FINISHED MY TRIP REPORT!!

Follow the green link in my siggy!

Yes, it's my fault. Or, maybe I should blame Brian, since this free dining thing was his idea. Plus the tought of her going that far by herself scares the bajeebees out of me. :hug:

I do like CiCi's on occasion, but NOT for the first night in Florida! It was fun though.
Cute pictures!

I am so happy Arminda is using her little purse. :)

We don't spend a lot of time in downtown disney because I don't want to be tempted. We used to always go to the scrapbooking store when I did that. I did not know about the potato heads or light sabers. Very interesting.

Can't wait for more!

We both use our purses all the time!! I moved my stuff back to my purse as soon as I got back home. I just use the backpack while I'm on vacation. Although, last year I ended up using it for a few months since I'm lazy and didn't feel like moving my junk to my purse. But, this year I wanted my pretty purse back!

CiCi's!! You guys totally crack me up!

I admit...I am a dog person...but that guy at the kennel should be put in a cage with a dog and see what happens to him! :headache:

I am glad you got your cat back out and I take it Foxie missed you guys and are glad you guys are home. :love:

Looking forward to more!!!!

Yeah, that kennel guy was a complete idiot!!!

I do think Foxie missed us! He is so much friendlier now!

Yaaa great first day!!! Love the pics with the underwater camera in the pool...I gotta remember to bring one ;) for our trip! I never knew about the DTD store with ears....I'll have to find that one! My DH always walks way ahead of me when we are going someplace. Its really strange. He'll jump out of the car and I'll be getting the kids out and he takes off speed-walking to the destination. Its such a strange habit. (he was single for 37 years). I am hoping to break him of said habit by the time we celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary....hahahha:rotfl: Your story about "losing" Bryan reminded me of it. And about the family snoring.....I never leave home without ear plugs...we all share hotel rooms and I have such a hard time falling asleep if its noisy....try them sometime...you'll be hooked too! Can't wait to hear more...you crack me up :laughing: with your funny stories and such! :goodvibes

I wish you were going when we were going!!! I would love to meet you!

Yep, Brian has a habit of just taking off. I have a talk with him about it later on in the vacation.

Earplugs, good idea! And, maybe a sound machine.

I'm glad I make you laugh!

OH MY HECK WOMAN!!! I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT>............. BUT YOU'RE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT! ok- how do I go about it?? Applique?? Have you ever seen Mr. Potatohead fabric?? It has to be boyish or it'll be a no go with his mother and father :sad2: Hmmmmm....... maybe I could make him some 'tatohead shoes to wear! :lmao::lmao:

Glad you guys are back for another trip.
I laughed out loud at "Brian is Catholic, he has a lot of sisters." I'm seventh of seven, I can. :lmao::lmao:
If you don't mind me asking-I thought I saw something about you guys celebrating your anniversary-is that something you celebrate?

Glad you guys are back for another trip.
I laughed out loud at "Brian is Catholic, he has a lot of sisters." I'm seventh of seven, I can. :lmao::lmao:
If you don't mind me asking-I thought I saw something about you guys celebrating your anniversary-is that something you celebrate?
I'll answer for my sister. Yep, Jehovah's Witnesses celebrate anniversaries.

I have been MIA from the DIS for a few weeks so I am slowly catching up on all of my subscribed threads.

I also did not know about the build your own hat at DTD - I did not know you could do that at the MK either until the end of our last trip. So I think we will have to try that next time.

I am the family photographer so I loved the photo of your toes to prove you were there! Corey takes great photos so we get to see you sometimes. The few times I have trusted my DH or others to take care of the photo taking I was not very pleased with the results.

Looking forward to your next update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter