Planning suggestions for 6 people

tommyboy12099

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, it's been too long. I am starting to plan a trip for the end of June and was looking for some advice. On our last vacation we were a family of 5 and stayed at the Beach club and absolutely loved it. Fast forward a few years and my son wants to bring his girlfriend as they will be graduating high school this year. She has never been to WDW so it would be nice to see her experience the magic. Well, that brings us to 6. I know that makes it a bit more difficult and certainly more expensive. I really love the Boardwalk area so that would be the preference. I'm certainly open to any other suggestions or experience in planning for 6. This is all assuming that they are still together at the end of this year.....Thanks so much

There are various suite options at many of the resorts you could look into (including the DVC resorts).

The most economical route, however, would probably be to get 2 rooms somewhere. This solution would work at any resort.

(I like your "assuming that they are still together" comment. Sounds like you have a lot of confidence in this relationship! Lol.)

Unless you want to rent a villa or a suite I would book two rooms somewhere. If you want a moderate, I would look at CSR. It is a pretty resort and you can book biusiness class, which is a nice upgrade with a group. While we never seem to use much club level amenities when we are a small group, add a few more to the crew and suddenly the lounge is a welcomed treat.

Hello everyone, it's been too long. I am starting to plan a trip for the end of June and was looking for some advice. On our last vacation we were a family of 5 and stayed at the Beach club and absolutely loved it. Fast forward a few years and my son wants to bring his girlfriend as they will be graduating high school this year. She has never been to WDW so it would be nice to see her experience the magic. Well, that brings us to 6. I know that makes it a bit more difficult and certainly more expensive. I really love the Boardwalk area so that would be the preference. I'm certainly open to any other suggestions or experience in planning for 6. This is all assuming that they are still together at the end of this year.....Thanks so much
I don't know how you would work the sleeping arangements but the BWI has a deluxe CL room that sleeps 6. We will be trying it in Dec. and love that it is water view. The room has two queen beds and a queen pull out with two tv's. It might work for you and would also include all the CL extra's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter