Planning Sessions for Intimates?

yearbook50

Mouseketeer<br><font color=darkorchid>I gave all o
I didn't think there was one...but my mother is determined that there is.

So is there?

We are going to Disney in October and she wants to have a planning session; however, I thought that the intimates have pretty much a planned scheduled.

There's no formal planning session for intimates. You could do a little one on you own. Visit the hotel you want to stay at, and the location your getting married. If you're planning a dinner afterwards, you could try out that restaurant so you get a feel for the food.

As others have said, intimates do not have a formal planning session. However, you might be able to meet with your coordinator. We went to Disney about 6 months before our wedding and asked our coordinator if we could meet with her to go over wedding stuff. Fortunately, she was able to fit us into her schedule. For me, it really helped being able to go over everything in person.

This is the part I dislike about Intimate weddings: no planning session and no rehearsal. For first time marriages, we don't necessarily know what to do or what's even available to us. Many elements may be new to the bride and groom and it'd be nice to go through how they're conducted and go through the motions once before the wedding. It's helpful to know how fast or slow to walk down the aisle (many brides walk way too fast) and hear what the officiant plans to say ahead of time. It's also helpful for bridesmaids or flower girls, for parents presenting the bride and groom to go through the motions and so forth. I have to admit that to wing it through the ceremony is a little bit scary!

Thanks for the responses. I figured that was the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter