Planning/Packing lists? Let's have 'em!

chilihead

Has no short-term memory and can't think on her fe
OK, people, I'm goin' Hakuna Matata in three weeks! No responsibilities, no worries. :cool1: But until then, I'm trying to get ready for the trip. Does anyone have input on what to do in these last three weeks to get ready and have things go smoothly? For example, three weeks out, confirm reservations, etc. Two weeks out let neighbors know you'll be gone, where to contact you etc. Two days to departure...? I thought there might be a list on a site somewhere, but I can't seem to find one.

Thanks for the input!:wave2:

Chilihead

I looked briefly and didn't find anything. But am now intrigued. Can anyone point us in the right direction?

I have my planning notebook, but now it is crunch time. I went through closets today, digging out all the shorts. Boy it is sad to see how many don't fit.:eek:
Come on super planner, tell us where to begin the final stages of planning.
Hotel is booked through DU, should I still call the hotel and confirm?
Flight is booked
FLtours Limo is booked
I'm making a shopping list now for the grocery stop. Mostly snacks, water, and breakfast food, and possibly a few really expensive snacks that for special occasion ie., gourmet cookies! Now, Help!!! What's next.
I know I saw a good packing list somewhere, anyone remember one?

Thanks,
BelleRN

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
I remember where where I saw it. I spent the last week making Kidlet journals and remembered I saw an adult one. it had lists of what to do before you leave.
http://www.themouseforless.com/PlanningKit.shtml
Well it took me a while to find it again. it was recommended by someone on the boards and I spent hours there these past few weeks.
if the link doesn't work it
the mouse for less site - go to downloads - planning kit.
have fun.
:wave2: Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter