Planning pack problems

Tiggeriffic79

Mouseketeer
This has probably been posted before, I did do a search but couldnt see anything :confused3

We've been trying to fill out our planning pack, when it's complete we click submit it asks us how we usually send email (desktop or Internet) and then it wants us to save the pack. Trouble is it can't be saved can it? So how have you sent yours? Or does it go automatically when you click 'submit' and the email thing unrelated?

we printed, filled out and faxed back. we've had tons of issues trying to ammend the actual forms and email them back? i had a ton to write all over it anyway!!

HTH

I really don't like using the planning kit. Not being able to save means you have to do it in one session or else do it all over again! I plan on printing out the pages and writing them in also.

So what is this planning pack exactly? I just signed my LOA and got the "stock" email partnering with an event planner and beginning to plan? Excited and nervous at same time!

Thanks!

Our planner has told us that they are having problems with the planning packs and that to just print it out and fax back or scan and email to them.

Thanks for the responses :thumbsup2 I guess I'll have to print it out then, not going to bother printing the whole lot though, be there forever :rolleyes: I like the idea of scanning it, not sure where I'd find a fax machine around here.

Thanks again :grouphug:

I had the same problem and was able just to email my choices to my planner. It was much easier.:thumbsup2

I printed it out and faxed it in. I had too much to write over the forms so faxing it was better for me.

Thanks for the responses :thumbsup2 I guess I'll have to print it out then, not going to bother printing the whole lot though, be there forever :rolleyes: I like the idea of scanning it, not sure where I'd find a fax machine around here.

Thanks again :grouphug:

You can use one of the webs free fax services. I did it when i had to fax our signed contract back to disney and it went through with no problems.

Hi guys just thought I'd update with some info for other brides at my stage.

I've just had an email from my planner, she said that a few brides have the same problem, they are aware of it. They are working with IT and are hoping to have a new pack sent out to people soon.

I'm going to wait it out then, I've not got any major requests that need organising so I have some time.

any updates on this? I just spent 30 minutes filling out my form to find that i can't email it. SOOOO frustrating!!! I'm going to just write everything out in an email and send it in.

Hi, yeah sorry should've come back and updated :rolleyes:

My planner did eventually get back to me last week. She said they still hadnt resolved whatever the issue is/was. She sent me another pack (older version :confused3) and asked me to print it off and scan it or fax it, as has previously been suggested.

I'm going to send back the original updated version she sent me as he layout is nicer.

I made mine into a pdf and emailed it over in the end as it wouldn't work for me either! Download something called cutePDF for free, it adds a virtual printer so you can just click print and choose cutePDF and it will save it as a PDF for you.

I sent mine back last week and I was able to attach it in the e-mail I sent. Just thought I would share that info. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!