Planning our first trip with a new little guy! May 2017

Day 3: May 8 (Monday)

We are planning on hitting Epcot early on this day. We want to be there for park opening, so we can hit Test Track in the standby line. Then, we will use a FP+ for it later as well. It is one of my older son's favorite rides. So far, both of my kids are pretty early risers. The older one never sleeps past 630am. The baby routinely wakes up before 7 to eat, then goes back to sleep. I am thinking by 10 months he will be up long enough to eat, take a bus ride to the park, and then fall asleep in the stroller (wishful thinking at this point!)

Myself: Test Track 9am (child swap), Nemo 10 am, Spaceship Earth 11am
Dad: Nemo 10am, Spaceship Earth 11am, Soarin 12pm (child swap)
Shane: Test Track 9am, Nemo 10 am, Spaceship Earth 11am -- I will use the child swap to ride Soarin with him as well :)

In the afternoon I plan on getting my son a passport and trying to get him to enjoy the countries more. I remember loving that growing up. He breezed right through at age 6 wanting nothing to do with it. I am hoping now at age 8 he is a little more willing to take it all in and learn (especially since we are missing school!) I love Flower & Garden and love to enjoy a drink while we stroll through as well!

Day 4: May 9 (Tuesday)

I am falling so far behind, and FP+ day is in 5 days! I am planning on this being a Hollywood Studios day. I do not have any dining scheduled as of right now. I kind of want to test the waters just pulling up the app that day, seeing what is available and what we feel like eating, and trying a reservation that way.

Myself: R&R 10am (child swap), TOT 11am (child swap), Little Mermaid 12pm
Dad: Toy Story 10am, TOT 11am (child swap), Little Mermaid 12pm
Shane: R&R 10am, TOT 11am, Little Mermaid 12pm

If Bryson can ride Toy Story with dad on his lap as a 10 month old he will go with him. If not, dad will be riding solo. I do not think you can child swap that one....anyone know??

Our afternoon is free, nap, pool time, Disney Springs, putt putt...pretty much whatever we feel like doing!

Day 5: May 10 (Wednesday)

I am planning on hitting MK early this day, if everyone cooperates. I plan to ride a few rides or meet a few characters before our 1030 am Crystal Palace breakfast.

Myself: Buzz 12pm, Space Mtn 1pm (child swap), Seven Dwarfs 3pm (child swap)
Dad: Buzz 12pm, Tomorrowland Speedway 2pm, Peter Pan 3pm
Shane: Buzz 12 pm, Space 1 pm, Tomorrowland Speedway 2pm

Dad is not a thrill rider...For rides like Peter Pan, he will do those with baby :)

Evening is open on this day too. I imagine one evening my older son and just me will go to a park of his choosing....we did this on our last trip and just kept getting fast passes at HS over & over again for his favorite rides. I also thought about just taking a break in the afternoon then heading back to MK to catch Wishes.....

Picked this up on Etsy for my boys to have as a keepsake as well. Etsy store is TopangaDaCat

This will be the 3rd time I've purchased from this store...very nice quality and much more creative than anything I could ever put together!

il_570xN.1134186877_4teu.jpg

Your plans are coming together nicely! It says it felt so real it to get closer FP+ day.

Picked this up on Etsy for my boys to have as a keepsake as well. Etsy store is TopangaDaCat

This will be the 3rd time I've purchased from this store...very nice quality and much more creative than anything I could ever put together!

il_570xN.1134186877_4teu.jpg
I need to look into this as last year I used the ones from Disney and had to buy two and they were not cheap.

I hope FP day went well!

Well I've fallen off the map. I have been so busy!!! I cannot believe we leave in 23 days! I have changed some dining, booked FP+ for each day, and will begin packing shortly. If I ever get a little bit of time I will try & update everything we decided. My son's sports schedule is insane, and I have been out of town the last 2 weekends!

Well I've fallen off the map. I have been so busy!!! I cannot believe we leave in 23 days! I have changed some dining, booked FP+ for each day, and will begin packing shortly. If I ever get a little bit of time I will try & update everything we decided. My son's sports schedule is insane, and I have been out of town the last 2 weekends!

I can guarantee we all understand! lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter