Planning next trip - June weather?

phyllis1966

Something witty
Hi all - I know it's hot in Orlando in the summer, but what are the temp.'s like in mid-June, and is it already getting humid by then?

Thanks!

Weather is humid, June is Florida's rainy month. We were there this last June which was a record for rain. I didn't mind the rain too much. I would be more concerned about avoiding the crowds.

We were there from June 18-26. Temps were in the low 90's with pretty high humidity. It was really oppressive. Add that to the numbers of people and it was exhausting. The one thing though...we prayed for cloudy days. When the sun did come out it was almost unbearable outside the shade!!! It did rain almost everyday with thunderstorms. The t-storms were pretty incredible. About 3-4:00 every day, sure as shooting. Then it would clear up at night. We toured early in the day, back to the resort for lunch and a swim and some downtime. Then ate dinner, sometimes at the resort, and back to the parks early evening.

We've made a few trips that began over Memorial weekend. Hot, but bearable. There seems to be some "magical" cutoff.......no kidding, as soon as it turned June 1st..........the humidity increased quite a bit! (Our stays were usually 9-10 days).

I don't think it is bad at all. We went last year for 2 weeks in the middle of June. We really don't have humidity here in colorado so going there we really would notice it. It wasn't terrible and my DD's never complained about the heat and you know how kids are when it's hot and they are tired, they'll let you know. We looked forward to the rains that did come almost every afternoon. They are not cold like here and you can still do things if you get your handy poncho and be adventerous. We are heading back this coming June 06 for another great trip.
Have a great time.
YO

:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: princess:

We were there June 22 - 30 this year. I did not find it to be too hot. However, it was so humid, I was soaked by the time we arrived at any of our destinations. Not that big of a deal in the parks, but it was unpleasent when trying to make it to a AR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter