planning last minute trip

gizmo

Earning My Ears
hello im new :)

last minute i am planning a wdw vacation for april
im just looking through lots of websites i dont see too many special discounts.. i was going to go the CAA route get my tickets and such
wondering if any of you have any better saving plans or codes? or any tips? for a canadian heading to florida soon. i know the at par deal has expired but do you know of anything else i could do to save a few more bucks??

thanks

First off, let me say Welcome! We're always glad to see a new member around here.

As for discounts, the new Magic Your Way seems to be looking good for many of our members planning trips. Hang around here some more, or check out the budget board and you will find some more answers!

Again, Welcome. :flower:

WELCOME TO THE DISBOARDS! :cool1:

I did everything in 3 wks back in December for the 4th of Jan. You can do things last minute and still save money. Check www.mousesavers.com as well for codes.

Marilynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter