Planning June 2016, any discount to be had?

I'm about to book a trip for June 5-11. If there's a discount till June 7th will it only apply to the 5th-7th or would it include my whole stay since id be checking in before the 7th?

Just received mail today with offer that goes till June 7th. Typical Up to 30% off for Deluxe. If you didn't receive it yet, it may be worth calling and seeing if the offer is tied to your My Disney account.
With your advice, I called. Nothing. :( But this CM was VERY thorough, checking through every email, phone, number and address associated with my name. The last CM was just like, "nope, I see nothing," and that was it.

Oh well, still waiting then.

~Cari~ pluto:

I'm about to book a trip for June 5-11. If there's a discount till June 7th will it only apply to the 5th-7th or would it include my whole stay since id be checking in before the 7th?
If it is a free dining offer, it's based on check in day and lasts your whole stay. If it's a room only discount, it only applies to the nights stated in the offer. I got a RO offer through June 7th, as we are planning June 5-11 as well, and the room discount only came off through the 7th. With that said, the RO discounts that cover more dates usually come out mid to late December.

We got the 30% offer too. It included 15% off at Pop and 20% off at Coronado too. It DOES NOT include weekend rates, do they normally block out weekends for other special offers and discounts?

We got the 30% offer too. It included 15% off at Pop and 20% off at Coronado too. It DOES NOT include weekend rates, do they normally block out weekends for other special offers and discounts?
I think they are phasing out discounts at busy times :(

I'm in! All booked. June 28 - July 6. Now bring me a discount. Ended up booking a split stay POR & CBR. Played with dates and saved $750 going moderate over 2 value rooms or family suite. Celebrating 2 HS grads & 1 College grad. Decided to save money for other fun rather than space in a room we will pretty much just be sleeping in. So excited!

Last edited:

Our TA just quoted us discounted rates for mid/late June. So, there are some deals to be had. Looks like we will be giving POR a try this time around. We usually stay deluxe, but our son wanted to try POR and it seems to get good reviews, so we agreed to give it a go!

Our TA just quoted us discounted rates for mid/late June. So, there are some deals to be had. Looks like we will be giving POR a try this time around. We usually stay deluxe, but our son wanted to try POR and it seems to get good reviews, so we agreed to give it a go!
Enjoy! What dates in June...we are trying to find a deal.

I booked BC through my travel agent for the last week in June. I really wanted to go the middle week but flights were 100.00 more each person. Also the crowd calendar says the last weeks crowds will be about the same. I know they aren't always right but oh well.

Found airfare for myself and my family for $81 RT a couple of months ago and squeezed the trigger on the flight. Now I will wait and see any codes, discounts, DVC or Advertised site to pick out a resort. June 7-15 here

Found airfare for myself and my family for $81 RT a couple of months ago and squeezed the trigger on the flight. Now I will wait and see any codes, discounts, DVC or Advertised site to pick out a resort. June 7-15 here

Hi all! I've been lurking in this thread for a while, but wanted to comment on this! Wow $81 R/T is amazing! I don't have flights booked yet as we normally fly Southwest and they are still pricey for our route.

I got a pin code in the mail about a month ago :yay: and booked WL for our trip June 3-7 at 30% off rack rate. We will fly down on the 2nd and stay at Pop the first night since our flight most likely will get in late. I was able to use my pin code on that room only res. Also. This is a mom/ son trip for me and my 22 year old, can't wait!

I would imagine any public discount rates should come out soon...maybe December? Good luck to you all on finding good rates!

Well we always like to go early June- the discounts usually run through the 15th (we also have a PIN that goes through the 7th), a lot of schools are still in session, and maybe it's a degree or two cooler. Just found out SW has one nonstop from Omaha to MCO every Saturday. I'd like to book that if they continue that into the summer, so we are looking at a Saturday-Saturday trip. We'd normally pick the 4th-11th.

HOWEVER, DD14 really wants to go on the band/choir trip to Memphis & New Orleans and that is 6/4-6/9! Which pushes us back to 6/11-6/18 if we let her go. I guess if a public discount runs through the 15th as it has in the past we might still be able to get a partial discount. I would like to go earlier, but would feel bad about telling her she can't take that trip just because we don't want to push ours back a week. Gotta decide on the choir trip by 12/1. SW releases our dates on 12/8, and the early June discount will probably come out around the first of the year.

Following this as well. Booked at CSR 6/21-26. I'm thinking there might not be any discounting since it's a busy time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!