Planning for Disney cruise August 5th 2016

ladybugmommy84

This Mommy loves Princess Belle!
Any pros and cons? It will be my daughter and I and she will be 6 at the time. This is our first time and we are so excited.

Also when is a good time to get your passports? Thank you!

Any pros and cons? It will be my daughter and I and she will be 6 at the time. This is our first time and we are so excited.

Also when is a good time to get your passports? Thank you!

Which ship and which itinerary?

Your passport will be good for 10 years and hers will be good for 5 years. Go ahead and get them now so that you don't have to sweat it later.

For 2016, I would wait until next February/March to get the passports. That way, if you become an addict, you will be able to maximize your use of the passports.

Thank you ladies and it's the Disney dream. I was set on an August 5 sail but I see that September is a lot cheaper. I may even go for Thanksgiving or December

Thank you ladies and it's the Disney dream. I was set on an August 5 sail but I see that September is a lot cheaper. I may even go for Thanksgiving or December

We are getting ours now (and the kids) even though DH and I are the only ones going in February 2016 but all of us are going on the Sept 3rd 2016 Caribbean 7night cruise. Our lives are just too hectic to wait till the beginning of the year to get ours (DS is in High school which means a social life and sports and DD is in preschool and has after school dance and gymnastics).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter