Planning a trip to Disney with a few questions

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by sc4disney, Nov 16, 2009.

1. sc4disney

sc4disney Earning My Ears

My husband and I are planning a trip with our four young grandchildren to Disney world for the Spring of 2010. We had a few questions?

Where is the best place to eat for the entertainment of a 3 year old granddaughter, 5 year old grandson, 5 year old grandaughter and a 11 year old grandaughter???? I wanted to take them to the Castle but is that appropriate for my 5 year old grandson???

Also, we are in the process of potty training the 3 year old and was wondering what would be best for her as bathroom or pull up options???

We also have an issue with the twins...they get so excited they do not want to go to the restroom??? We have actually taken them to the aquarium this year and they both had accidents? It seems to embarass them but I cant make them understand that they need to go to the bathroom and try to go even if they do not need to...They say they do not want to miss anything and that they do not have time to go?

Also how would be the best way to entertain the older grandaughter while keeping the younger ones occupied??

What rides would be appropriate for our 3 year old granddaughter??

Thanks for your time and responses....
    Sheryl

2. nutterbutter2010

nutterbutter2010 DIS Veteran

No matter what - Have a great time!!!!