Planning a trip for my cousin.

wkid87

Earning My Ears
Well, my family have ask me to plan a trip to celebrate my cousins high school graduation next year. Since I have been the only one to visit Disneyworld so far. I'm looking at the best time to go. I will like to go after the 4th of July, but since the Hurricane Season is pretty active so early in the season, look like I'm planning for the 1st full week in June. Also, all my stays has been offsite, but I'm looking at staying at one of the Downtown Disney Area Hotels. I also want to plan one day at Universal Studios, and one day at the beach. One of my cousin want to go to Daytona Beach, the other one want to go to Cocca Beach. I prefer Cocca Beach over Daytona Beach, because of the drive. Which one do you all prefer? Do you think I can do this in 7 days, and also do it under a $1000 per person. Let me know what you think, and I take any advice you give. Thanks.

I would go with a WDW value resort before any of the DD hotels.

you can get a pretty cheap week through
www.skyauction.com

go for a timeshare close to WDW - silver lake, cypress pointe, Sheraton vistana - are all very nice timeshares

WDW is 90 minutes from either the east or west coast beaches - plus construction time - they are always doing something on I4 (both sides)

oh hurricane season starts June 1 and goes to Nov 30. anytime in this period you could get a hurricane.

if you go in Oct/nov you can also participate in the food/wine festavial at Epcot - you are 21? right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter