Planet Hollywood

dthogue

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if I can make a reservations for Planet Hollywood - if so, what number do I call. Also, is this a Disney owned restaurant - can I pay for my meal with the the $200 gift card that I amr eceiving with my package in March?

Thanks,
Tammy

Last time I ate at Planet Hollywood, we made a reservation through the Disney dining number. Not sure if that's changed...

Yes call the dining line and make a reservation through them. That is how I just did it for last weeks trip.

I've never needed reservations at Planet Hollywood ate there New Years Eve 2007 waited about 10 mins for a table for 4 at about 7pm not bad at all. Every other time has been a bit earlier an never had to wait for a table an ate there 5 or 6 times other than New Years Eve.

Something I learned last trip 4pm is shift change we was seated promptly but it took a few mins for our waiter to get to use as it was shift change.

Just wondering if I can make a reservations for Planet Hollywood - if so, what number do I call. Also, is this a Disney owned restaurant - can I pay for my meal with the the $200 gift card that I amr eceiving with my package in March?

Thanks,
Tammy

They take the dining plan, so I'm sure they would take the gift card. It's not a disney owned restaurant though, so I can't say for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter