Planet Hollywood - Disneyland Paris - Groupon France Offer

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Offer on Groupon France for Planet Hollywood

Children meal at 7€ instead of 14€95

Burger, Soda and Sundae at 13€ instead of a max of 27.80€

Good until 30th April 2016

You have to reserve via the Groupon site and you have to first create a Groupon France account as Groupon doesn't let you use your normal account in another country
https://www.groupon.fr/deals/planet...page&utm_campaign=planet-hollywood-7-83996487

Hi Carrie!

The link is not working.....:(

Edit:

Solved my problem

Last edited:
This is still running and I know a few people who have been and thought it well worth it :)

Carrie said that I have to reserve a table via Groupon.

How can I do this?

:confused3

How can I do this?

Go into your Groupon account, you should have the vouchers and a button saying RESERVER or a link and it takes you to the calendar where you choose date and time.

I've not booked them myself but I'll ask Anemone to come and explain it as she has :)

How can I do this?

Hi Thorsten. As soon as you buy the vouchers they will appear in your groupon account in "mes commandes" and next to each voucher there is a link to take you to a calendar to make a reservation. I think it says Reserver - mine now says utilise as I've used them. You choose the date and time.
I reserved the same date/time for each voucher and used the same name and email address for each though a few people who have used them since say there is also a link to make just 1 reservation and add all your vouchers. In our case PH had all 4 of us on a list and knew we were together. There was a queue when we arrived so we went into the shop and up the stairs which come out at the top of the queue. Once there we told a member of staff we had a reservation and they arranged for us to be seen next at the desk. We were seated quickly but had quite a wait to order and then before the food came out. The burgers were all lovely and cooked exactly as we'd requested. Sundaes were small but very tasty. Drinks were the usual choices. We also ordered a portion of fries and a drink for my grandson who isn't yet 2 as we didn't think he would eat enough of the child's meal. The bill for these was over 9 euros - more than the children's menu offer costs. lol

Oh no.....:(

I wanted to book today and the adult offers expired today.:guilty:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:sad:

Edit (2 hours later):

They are available again and now I have 4 coupons.

:thumbsup2

Last edited:
Sorry but I have to ask again :wave2:

Now I have the coupons and I know how to reserve a table.

Do I have to print out anything?

Can I already make a reservation for March 2016?

:grouphug:

Sorry but I have to ask again :wave2:

Now I have the coupons and I know how to reserve a table.

Do I have to print out anything?

Can I already make a reservation for March 2016?

:grouphug:

Yes you can make your reservation now and I would do so as the deal is very very popular. Print out your reservation email when you've done it and the print out that says you've bought the deal :)

Sorry Thorsten, I didn't see your question, I haven't been on much this week. You just need to print the vouchers and bring to give to the restaurant and as Carrie says I would reserve now as you may find times aren't available if you leave it until you arrive.

Sorry Thorsten, I didn't see your question, I haven't been on much this week. You just need to print the vouchers and bring to give to the restaurant and as Carrie says I would reserve now as you may find times aren't available if you leave it until you arrive.

No need to apologize. I have to thank for all your help.

I will reserve soon because I´m still waiting for the next BBWWS Billet Malin offer.

We normaly go to BBWWS on Fridays but the actuall offer is only until Tuesday.

Thorsten you can reserve Planet Hollywood and then change your times as long as you do it 48 hours at the latest before your reservation.

The Bilet Malin might not be available for a while yet - you know they do the same thing every year :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!