1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Plane tickets & Mickey Mail..

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Snooks23, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Snooks23

Snooks23 Mouseketeer

I didn't want to wait on hold with Disney for 30 minutes.. So Im hoping someone here knows!

I purchased my flight through Disney, how do I get my airline reservations? Tickets?

Also, how does Mickey Mail come.. UPS, USPS, FedEx?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. finedice

finedice Mouseketeer

I am unsure about the plane tix. I wouldn't personally buy them through Disney. They might come with the Mickey mail... We got ours yesterday :yay: It comes through regular US Mail. We were at 33 days out when it came.

4. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Mickey Mail comes USPS. I haven't flown for a few years, but I'm pretty sure it's all e-tickets now.

5. Jestocost

Jestocost DIS Veteran

This. You may get an itinerary in the mail that shows your flight information, but your actual airline ticket will be an e-ticket. Unfortunately Disney apparently isn't real good about providing your actual airline record locator number--not your Disney confirmation number--on their materials. So if you want that for ease of check in or to look up your reservation online you probably will need to call for it.

6. MamaSammy

MamaSammy Mouseketeer

I have purchased tickets through Disney twice and they both where e-tickets. When your invoice arrives it will have you flight number on the invoice. We fly SC and both times I went online and pre-checked in. We had no issues either time with plane tickets.

7. W.E.D.

W.E.D. Haunted Mansion junkie

Agree with PPs.

Our plane tix were all electronic. I was a little nervous since I had never done it that way before. But when we got to the airport everything was ready and waiting. I wouldn't sweat it. You should be fine.