Place to stay

KSKIDD

Earning My Ears
we are thinking about going to WDW for our 20th Ann. Where would be a place to stay that's fun and romantic.

Happy 20th! That's fantastic!

DH and I took several family members with us to AKL this summer, and I thought it would be a great place to stay for an anniversary or honeymoon. It's a wonderful hotel with great CMs and food. It has a very quiet, dark feel to it-- very romantic.

Be sure to tell the CMs at the hotel and at restaurants it's your anniversary. Sometimes you get special treats.

Whatever you choose, I know you'll have a wonderful time. You really can't go wrong spending your anniversary at the World!

When is your 20th?

We are saving the Grand Floridian for our 20th Anniversary in 2005. It feels a little too upscale to me to bring the kids although I know many do. Besides, I have to leave something for them to do themselves when they get old enough!

Although we have done the Afternoon Tea (DD and I) and eaten at 1900 PF for both breakfast and dinner, they're are a few other restaurants here that I hope to take advantage of when we are without kids!

It is a beautiful resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter