PJ Breakfast for Cruise Meet?

Mackie Mouse

Even my dog loves Disney
I read a while back about some cruisers who organized a pajama breakfast for their CruiseMeet group from here on the DIS one morning in the main dining room. I know that this is something my group would love to do. Did anything need to get set up with Disney ahead of time, or did everyone show you more or less en masse wearing pajamas and it just worked out? I don't want any angry/surprised servers at breakfast ;)

I read a while back about some cruisers who organized a pajama breakfast for their CruiseMeet group from here on the DIS one morning in the main dining room. I know that this is something my group would love to do. Did anything need to get set up with Disney ahead of time, or did everyone show you more or less en masse wearing pajamas and it just worked out? I don't want any angry/surprised servers at breakfast ;)

Our meet is just showing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts