PizzeRizzo opens this fall!

What I don't get is anyone thinking any other pizza on property is any good. It may or may not be true, but I guess I always figured that people that like Disney pizza come from areas of the country that don't have good pizza. This is the same theory I have as to how Little Caesar's and Domino's stay in business - well that and that when you are in college, cheap trumps taste.
Yup! I don't think anyone from New York is raving about Disney pizza!

It looks a long way from ready. I think the earliest we will see it is thanksgiving. A bit disappointing.

Anyone want to bet it's opening November 14 (which is the day Jingle Jam starts and just happens to be the one day we're going to Hollywood Studios)?

I seriously hope this is more than just a name change. The pizza there was awful. Maybe they will take the opportunity to improve the quality of their food.

This is also a concern of mine and not sure why everyone is so excited about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter