Pizza

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by bobkim2340, Sep 28, 2012.

1. bobkim2340

bobkim2340 Earning My Ears

We are staying onsite at RPR and was wondering where you can get the best pizza.(onsite hotels-CitiWalk-Parks)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. davedmaine

davedmaine DIS Veteran

The little place outside Boardwalk is pretty good and inexpensive. Some people rave about Via Napoli in Epcot, but it's never impressed me that much .. the pizza is pretty 'blah' and is super expensive..

4. derekburgan

derekburgan Mouseketeer

Best pizza for me in the parks is the slices available at Monster Cafe at USF. It's pricey, but they are huge and good. I think it's Pastamore in CitiWalk that has good pies/slices as well. I haven't tried it myself, despite being a pizza fanatic, but many praise the pizza at Louie's at USF as well.

5. damo

damo Proud Redhead

To me, the best pizza is at Sal's at Portofino.

6. peg2001

peg2001 <font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana

Yes, Sal's at Portofino if it must be onsite. Flipper's Pizza if you are willing to have it delivered!

7. schumigirl

schumigirl It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts

Love Louie`s pizza in the Studios and Confisco Grill in IOA does lovely ones too.

They let us change the toppings that they were offering in CG as we didn`t like the sausage so changed for chicken and got jalapenos on top too :thumbsup2

But the pizza in Jake`s Bar is amazing ::yes:: ::yes:: Had the pizza twice and it was lovely, and we don`t like the base too crispy so suited us perfectly.

8. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

YUP:thumbsup2