Pizza Planet

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Mommy2TwoMickeys, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Mommy2TwoMickeys

Mommy2TwoMickeys DIS Veteran

Does anyone know the correct hours at Pizza Planet? We will be having dinner there on Monday, Oct. 8(EMH night) but I've heard sometimes they close as early as 6pm. I was hoping to eat there at latest by 7pm.
    Thanks!

2. ptsst7

ptsst7 Earning My Ears

I am not 100% sure on this, but I think the hours may be determined in the week or so head of time, and posted on the times flyer available at the parks. I am sorry this does not help you much.

I CAN confirm Pizza Planet closing as early as 6pm. It is my son's favorite thing in all of Disney and so we always have to keep a close eye on its closing time. One time we literally had to run from the bus straight to Pizza Planet and BEG them to let us in at like 6:02...

One thing to consider. Even when they stop serving food at Pizza Planet at closing time, the arcade/seating portion continues to stay open. So at least you can check out the decor and/or play the games if you happen to go after closing time. Not sure how important the actual pizza is to you (its only so-so, but I think it tastes much better when you are in the real Pizza Planet)

3. baldy6060

baldy6060 Mouseketeer

It closes sometime between waste o'clock and blecch:30. Sorry, I was just so disappointed.