Pizza...on the strip..

grover

DIS Veteran
:goodvibesI know, I know..a million places to eat on the strip right and I am asking about pizza!
But I love a good pizza so if I wanted to find great pizza where should I go a lookin'???:goodvibes

Not on the strip, but my friends tell me the two best pizza places in Vegas are Grimaldi's and New York Pizza and Pasta.

There is a pizza place in the NYNY hotel that I thought was very good. It is of course NY style pizza. We ordered it and took it with us to the room. There is a place to eat it there though too.

I am sure there are some other places and hopefully others will know. No matter what you eat you are in Vegas so have a great time. :cool1:
________
Vapir Oxygen

Try a local restaurant called The Bootlegger; it is on the South Strip adjacent to the LV Outler Center/Belz Outlet Mall. It is on the little street past the building where the Disney outlet is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter