Pizza at POR

laurap614

Laurap614
I was just wondering how good the pizza was at POR? We are not on the DDP and trying to plan out our meals. Read some places that its good and they do delivery to your room.

Thanks! We leave in 9 days :)

I was just wondering how good the pizza was at POR? We are not on the DDP and trying to plan out our meals. Read some places that its good and they do delivery to your room.

Thanks! We leave in 9 days :)

Depends on what you consider "good". On one of our trips, we HAD to go over there for the pizza because my guys love it.

That being said, hope your arteries are good because, at least at that time, it was kinda greasy but still very good.

And quite honestly, I would walk over if you can and get the pie. Why waste the delivery charge and 18% gratuity? Yes, yes, yes, I am cheap.

Oh I thought it was just delivery walking works for me! My son loves pizza so I'm sure we'll get it one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter