Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Hey Pixiesprite I've got another challenge for you if you are up for it... I am in need of a card for the planning page in my binder that will list the different tv channels that we want quick on hand. Not sure how to do that cute or Disney like but if you have ideas Great!!!! Otherwise I will just figure something out.

Hi pixiesprite, I love your journal cards! I've used a couple in some scrapbook pages I recently completed and they look great. Do you happen to have an All Star Movies card that does not include the room number and building?

Last edited:

Hey Pixiesprite I've got another challenge for you if you are up for it... I am in need of a card for the planning page in my binder that will list the different tv channels that we want quick on hand. Not sure how to do that cute or Disney like but if you have ideas Great!!!! Otherwise I will just figure something out.
Hi @Gracefulskinny , I have an idea but I need to do a bit of research first! Give me a day or so to see if it'll work :hyper2:

Hi pixiesprite, I love your journal cards! I've used a couple in some scrapbook pages I recently completed and they look great. Do you happen to have an All Star Movies card that does not include the room number and building?
Hi @brookmey , thanks for stopping by! Delighted you are enjoying the cards! All Star Movies... I don't but I can make one for you, should have it for you in a day or so :earsboy:

Thank you so much! Do you have time to also make a card for Saratoga Springs and French Quarter? I saw one for PO Riverside and for Dixie Landings, but not French Quarter.

@Gracefulskinny , here is my idea... now as always it may not gel with what you had imagined so do shout out! My inspiration is the 1950's Prime Time Cafe's logo - see it's Disney but not obvious ;) TV's in my head are always retro and the candy colours work very well with this style... I used the word "Favorite" which means that we have double the cards as my brain melts when I have to leave the "u" out so I make a "u" version too to appease it :smooth:

So we have.. a 4x3 tv card - the idea with this is that you can add channel logos directly onto the tv or write in the channels on the tv space. This is a journal/filler hybrid really I guess and is only in 4x3. And in case the 4x3 doesn't work nicely for your binder (or you need more room) I have made 3x4 journal cards too and one set has no title so is very versatile!

- Our favorite channels - Our favourite channels - US & UK spellings - journal cards - Retro TV - 4x3 - 3x4 -

If you like the 4x3 and would like logos put on it let me know with a list of the channels you need :happytv:

My inspiration is the 1950's Prime Time Cafe's logo - see it's Disney but not obvious ;)

Brilliant!

If you like the 4x3 and would like logos put on it let me know with a list of the channels you need :happytv:

I was just going to list them out but logos are a great idea! I can do that though. Unless you wanted to do so that others could have the info as well then I can post the list here.

Thanks again!

Completed request from posts #944, 948

@brookmey , here are your cards, hope you like them :goodvibes I couldn't find a very clean Saratoga logo, so the logo might look a bit uncrisp on the computer but I did a test print and it looks fine printed. That's your request completed, please call again ::yes::

- WDW - Resorts - All Star Movies - Port Orleans French Quarter - Saratoga Springs - 3x4 -

Thank you so much! Do you have time to also make a card for Saratoga Springs and French Quarter? I saw one for PO Riverside and for Dixie Landings, but not French Quarter.

Here's a fun one if you want it,

I am leaving a welcome package for Little Miss on her bed from the main mouse himself. I plan on including a letter from him. I have a few of your autograph cards that may work as a letterhead but if you wanted to make something specific with maybe Welcome! written on there, that would be great.

I am leaving a welcome package for Little Miss on her bed from the main mouse himself. I plan on including a letter from him. I have a few of your autograph cards that may work as a letterhead but if you wanted to make something specific with maybe Welcome! written on there, that would be great.
Sounds like fun, I can make it at the full size you need so that the Welcome! text will be nice and crisp - the little cards are DISigned at 300dpi so they so scale up quite well for printing bigger than 3x4 but sometimes the text can get a bit blurry when enlarging depending on the font :) So let me know the size you need and I'll make it for you at that size and also transform it into a regular card :teleport:

Completed request from post #956

@Gracefulskinny , disregard my previous post... an idea popped into my head so I went along with it! It is a Mickey Mouse inspired page border. I did regular sized journal cards with & without the Welcome! text. I also did large almost A4/letter sized pages too, they are sized to print at 8 x 10.6" to avoid the borders being too close to the edges and getting cut off. The large ones should be nice and crisp when printed big whereas the stars etc. on the journal cards would look a bit blurry sized if printed too big.

Here are the big pages - I just did unlined as I figured that might be handier and look more like writing paper, plus it saved me the mentally taxing task of trying to work out line spacing on a large page :crazy2: It also means if you need A5 you can just print these at about 50% and have no issues with the writing lines getting too small because there are no lines :rolleyes1

- Writing paper - Large Journal Card - Welcome! - Mickey Mouse border - Large almost A4/letter pages - 8x10.6" -

and here are the little 3x4 journal cards (lined and unlined)

- Welcome! - Mickey Mouse border - journal cards - 3x4 -

Let me know if they are what you were thinking of :hyper2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter