Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

I love the cards! I love Mickey Head designs so the World Showcase is perfect! Thank you so much!

Once again your work is amazing!!! And now for the final few on the disney list...

~Tron (both original and legacy)

~Sword and the Stone

Not sure if you want to count Tron as 2 or 3 so just let me know. I do have a minor few non disney movies on the list if you are up for tackling them.

Splendid folks, delighted you all like your cards :cool1:

Gracefulskinny, oooh I love the Sword in the Stone! We can keep Tron as two cards as I know nothing about it so will need to get googling for inspiration :)

Non-Disney movies.... perhaps... depends on the movie LOL :) If they are all kids movies or sci-fi/fantasy type ones then I would probably do them... you can list the ones you want on your next request and I can tell you if each is good to go or not! Will that work for you?

-------------------

poosiegirl, here are your cards for The Outpost - I just called it "The Outpost" on the cards because it seems that is its official name - I always call it the "African Outpost" too!

As you mentioned your mom and the necklaces - the card's DISign is adapted from a framed bead price list from the Bead Outpost that I found online :) Hope you like it! I made you a "Bead Outpost" version and also a title-less version that would be pretty handy for Animal Kingdom/Animal Kingdom Lodge etc.

These complete your current request, etc. etc. ;)

- The Outpost - Bead Outpost - EPCOT - African Frame - Animal Kingdom - Animal Kingdom Lodge -

... the African Outpost (in Epcot - my mom loved the beaded necklaces made from the old maps)...

-------------------

mockmom3, here are your Sergio cards - enjoy! I've never seen him but google tells me he wears red stripes, has a whistle, juggles umbrellas and footballs and is in Italy. All of these elements are in this card :rotfl2:

- Sergio - Juggler - Italy - EPCOT -

Sergio...

Here are some cards for Caribbean Beach Resort - a nice bright beachy card and also a card for those buccaneers who like to stay in the Pirate Rooms there, argh! I'm imagining how cool it would look to have someone sitting in one of the pirate rooms filling out their pirate parchment journal card pirate:

I've also made a generic pirate parchment card - looks like an old map :) You might have spotted the illustrations before - they are from a DCL poster and the card is a copy of an earlier Pirate's League card. Enjoy!

- Caribbean Beach - pirates - parchment - map -

Thanks mockmom3 :goodvibes

-------------------

sirvin12, here are your Heimlich cards... hope you like them!

- Heimlich's Chew Chew Train - A Bug's Land - California Adventure - Disneyland -

Heimlich's Chew Chew Train...

-------------------

Belle_princess, here are your pin trading cards. I think I did what you requested - one DISign but placed in different spots to make several different yet similar cards? Good for including lots of journalling flowing from card to card :) Please do let me know if this wasn't what you were thinking of!

- Pin Trading - WDW -

Pin Trading (WDW)- can you do these with the DISign in multiple places (corners or along the top and bottom)- I have LOTS of different Pin trading journaling I need to record! Thanks!...

I love them as usual! Could I request cards for Minnie Magnifique (Minnie in her Magic Kingdom circus costume), Daisy Fortuna, and something about traveling by boat - you know how they have all those small boats to take you to and from the Magic Kingdom? If that doesn't make sense key me know, I just remember taking lots of boats, lol.

sirvin12, Francis is being stubborn (no surprises there) and his card is taking a bit of time to DISign... hope you're not in a hurry for it - I should have it ready over the weekend for you :)

poosiegirl, perfect! Boats - do you mean the big ferry boats from the T&T centre to the MK? Or the wee boats from Wilderness Lodge? Or the zippy boats you can drive yourself at the Contemporary? Let me know!

There is a "getting to the MK" card that mentions the ferry... handy if you like to try out every available form of transport in one trip (I'm looking at my good self here!)

I mean the little boats from the Wilderness Lodge or the friendship boats from Epcot. Lol there are a lot of boats around Disney! I already downloaded the "Getting to the Magic Kingdom" card! I only downloaded like 360 cards so far, that's not a lot right?

Hi again! I started getting back to working on my Disney scrapbook and am working on a page from EPCOTS "Where's the Fire" exhibit at Innoventions West. My husband and I are both volunteer firefighters in our hometown and he is also a career fireman so of course we had to stop by it! Is there any chance you could make a journal card or filler card for this? I would like it to be horizontal if at all possible. Thanks!

poosiegirl, splendid :thumbsup2 360 cards... nah... sure that's hardly any, you're not hooked at all! :rotfl2:

Babycarl3rd, lovely to see you again! I've added those to my list - it will possibly be early next week.

-------------------

misse336, some more coloured base boards for you plus your LL entrance card. Enjoy! This completes your current request so you are now free to request 3 more cards :cool1:

- Lego - Legoland Florida - Entrance - Base Board - Base Plate - red - blue - yellow -

-a card with the front gate of Legoland on it (they call it "the beginnings" on the LL website if you're not sure what I mean)...

-------------------

mockmom3, here are your Acrobat cards - hope you like them! These complete your current request, please call again :thumbsup2

- Jeweled Dragon Acrobats - China - EPCOT -

Jeweled Dragon Acrobats...

-------------------

Belle_princess, Mouse Gear for you... enjoy! That's your request completed, please feel free to request more cards :goodvibes

- Mouse Gear - shop - EPCOT -

Mouse Gear (EPCOT)...
-------------------

Gracefulskinny, Sword in the Stone for you.... Archimedes popped in at the last minute to oversee Merlin's work :rotfl:

- Sword in the Stone - Merlin - Archimedes -

~Sword and the Stone

Ok that's me done for this evening... I is off to bed - what... there's no tired emoticon? I'll just use this... it's me tiptoeing off to bed now :tiptoe:

poosiegirl, splendid :thumbsup2 360 cards... nah... sure that's hardly any, you're not hooked at all! :rotfl2:

I'm afraid to count how many cards I've printed out so far. All I know is that I print 6 to a page and I have a lot of pages printed.

misse336, some more coloured base boards for you plus your LL entrance card. Enjoy! This completes your current request so you are now free to request 3 more cards :cool1:

These are great! Thank you! Can't wait to print them out.

Ok that's me done for this evening... I is off to bed - what... there's no tired emoticon? I'll just use this... it's me tiptoeing off to bed now :tiptoe:

I just realized that you are in Ireland and there is a several hour time difference - night!

:)

I have a few more Lego Land card requests, but thought I'd put in some MK requests first to mix it up a little. I looked through the index on this thread and a previous thread and didn't see these so hopefully I didn't miss them.

My Requests:
1. Festival of Fantasy Parade (I saw generic parade cards, but no FOF one)
2. Dream Along with Mickey Show
3. Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Street Party

Thanks! Off to download and print the Lego Land cards above.:)

Love them as usual Pixie. You never disappoint :thumbsup2 I will find my list and ask for my next set :cool1:

Serveur Amusant (this is how it is spelled on Disney website)
Spirit of America Fife and Drum Corps
British Revolution

thanks again :thumbsup2

Pixie, gorgeous cards as usual! I LOVE all the pin trading ones! They are perfect!! The Mouse Gear cards are great too!! Thank you so very much!!!!

Thanks everyone :goodvibes:goodvibes I'm happy that you're all happy ::yes::

misse336 - I've added your cards to my pile - the pile is getting big so it may be early next week before you see your cards.

mockmom3 - I've added two of your cards to my pile, and here is a link to Fife & Drum - the lovely tiggergalttfn made cards for that and Voices of Liberty on the old thread http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48953382&postcount=167 :) You can add in something else to your requests to replace that if you like! It'll probably be next early week before you see these cards :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter