Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

@DisneyDoc5 , I rustled up a Beach Club card for you on the off chance you still need it :beach: Similar in style to the Yacht Club card but with much beach-ier colours :boat: Hope you like it!

- WDW - Disney's Beach Club Resort - 3x4 -

Those are awesome, so thoughtful of you to remember! Thanks a ton for sharing these, they make PL even better!!! Take care!!

For the Star Wars fans among us :darth:

- Keep Calm & use the Force - Star Wars - SWW - Star Wars Weekends - filler card - 3x4 -

@DisneyDoc5 , I rustled up a Beach Club card for you on the off chance you still need it :beach: Similar in style to the Yacht Club card but with much beach-ier colours :boat: Hope you like it!

- WDW - Disney's Beach Club Resort - 3x4 -

You are amazing! I just went through all your cards and couldn't find a beach club one, so I googled and found this. Not sure how I missed it. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents!

I've got a new movie night card for you if you are up for the challenge. DH has recently got his hands on a copy of the movie Song of the South (Apparently its public domain in Japan I didn't ask beyond that. :rotfl:) Its now on the docket for a movie night. I don't know much about it except the general knowledge that it's what Splash Mountain is based off and why Disney won't release it in the States.

I've got a new movie night card for you if you are up for the challenge. DH has recently got his hands on a copy of the movie Song of the South (Apparently its public domain in Japan I didn't ask beyond that. :rotfl:) Its now on the docket for a movie night. I don't know much about it except the general knowledge that it's what Splash Mountain is based off and why Disney won't release it in the States.
Yeah I don't know much about it either, I read the wikipedia article which is a bit all over the place but it does seem to be a controversial movie alright. How about instead of a movie logo card we make a "Zip a dee do dah" card with brer rabbit instead? You can still use it for your movie night or a Splash Mountain trip :)

Yeah I don't know much about it either, I read the wikipedia article which is a bit all over the place but it does seem to be a controversial movie alright.

Yeah we know about the controversy but we see it as a talking point to learn from.

How about instead of a movie logo card we make a "Zip a dee do dah" card with brer rabbit instead? You can still use it for your movie night or a Splash Mountain trip :)

Thats kinda what I was thinking. More splash mountain themed without a splash moutain logo. It can go both ways.

Completed request from post #886

@Gracefulskinny here are your Zip-a-dee-doo-dah cards... I went for a wooden frame look with the song written around the sides. I hope you like it! This design makes a fun frame card too - I tested it with an old Splash Mountain ride photo we have and it works so well - it looks like Brer Rabbit is leaping out of the way of the log :) The frame is the third card below (it has a transparent centre - you just resize your photo to 900x1200ish and pop the frame on top of it).

- Brer Rabbit - Zip-a-dee-doo-dah - journal card - photo frame / filler card - 3x4 -

That's your request completed! Please call again :-)

This might sound crazy, but have you ever considered doing anything for the Smokey Mountains? Our family's next vacation, we're renting the same cabin we rented 6 years ago and staying a week in the Smokeys. We will likely go to Dollywood this time, as our kids were a bit too little last time, and see the Country Bear Review. Go back to Ripley's museum and Ober Gatlinburg. If you needed the clip art for this stuff I could probably scare some up for you, if this is something you would be interested in doing.

@DisneyTasha , sounds like a fab vacation! I can certainly give it a go for you, a challenge is always fun :) Request the cards (3 at a time) and if you could give a website link with each that would be splendid so I can look at what they are and grab logos/styles to work with. If they don;t have a website then clipart suggestions as you mentioned would be great or if there is any particular style/colours you'd like for a particular card then mention all that too as I know none of these places so I will be happy to be pointed in your preferred directions :) I can also copy existing cards of mine so if you think of a card that would make a good new card mention that too!

As we haven't ventured to the Smokey Mountains before, I just wanted to remind you that I do have a few restrictions that may or may not apply to the cards you were thinking of... Please do not request cards relating to Seaworld, Gator parks, pony rides, dog racing, animal contact events/sports (snake handling, bird shows, dolphin swims) etc. Also please do not request any cards of a military or religious nature.

Now with the formalities out of the way, please do request away :rockband:

Oh great, I did not know those rules, but they all make perfect sense! I will start looking around for some information for our next adventure.

We were supposed to go to Disney in May, and the family decided they'd rather go to Smokeys, since we were "just in Disney" in September. I could be in Disney literally every day and it wouldn't be enough for me, but what am I gonna do? I got outvoted, 3-1... <sigh> So I'm trying to make the best of it by at least doing some great things that I like to do for Disney, right? And your journal cards were incredibly wonderful when we went, so I thought I'd ask. I'll start looking around for the info!

Ok the first is Ober Gatlinburg. It's a place up on the mountain, you take a cable car up there. You can either take it back, or ski down in snow. Up there is a mall with an ice skating rink, a fudge shop, an arcade, and some other shops. And I think a small restaurant. Don't remember except the ice skating and fudge. <drool> It was so good!

http://obergatlinburg.com/

Dollywood is the big theme park. If you need me to dig around in there and see if there are any special rides or attractions I will.

http://www.dollywood.com/

And the first place I ever ate family style all-you-can-eat:

http://www.mamasfarmhouse.com/

We'll make sure your Smokey album rocks as much as a Disney album :thumbsup2 Should have these for for you over the next few days :)
So I'm trying to make the best of it by at least doing some great things that I like to do for Disney, right? And your journal cards were incredibly wonderful when we went, so I thought I'd ask. I'll start looking around for the info!

Completed request from post #895

@DisneyTasha here are your cards, I hope they are something like what you were hoping for! Ober Gatlinburg is just one card as the lines didn't work well with the cablecar. The Dollywood card is based on the bright logo colours and for Mama's Farmhouse I borrowed the gingham background off their website and copied the style of their menu page :)

That's your request completed, if you have another 3 then do feel free to request them. If there are specific rides/attractions etc. within any of the parks that you need cards for then feel free to include them as requests.

- Ober Gatlinburg - Dollywood - Mama's Farmhouse - TN - USA - Smoky Mountains - 3x4 -

Ok the first is Ober Gatlinburg. It's a place up on the mountain, you take a cable car up there. You can either take it back, or ski down in snow. Up there is a mall with an ice skating rink, a fudge shop, an arcade, and some other shops. And I think a small restaurant. Don't remember except the ice skating and fudge. <drool> It was so good!

http://obergatlinburg.com/

Dollywood is the big theme park. If you need me to dig around in there and see if there are any special rides or attractions I will.

http://www.dollywood.com/

And the first place I ever ate family style all-you-can-eat:

http://www.mamasfarmhouse.com/

Last edited:
Oh those are beyond awesome, a thousand times thank you!

I'll get into something else a little later or tomorrow. I've been up since the butt crack of dawn, travelled all over the state picking up my two kids' two puppies today, then to Petco to get harnesses and leashes, waiting for hubby to get home now so I can run to Walmart to get their food and beds and crates, and.... and.... and.... It never ends! LOL

I'm so exhausted! LOL I sure hope they start sleeping through the night soon. The puppies I mean!

Ok, here's a few more for you.

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium
http://www.ripleys.com/gatlinburg/

Ripley's Haunted Adventure
http://www.ripleys.com/gatlinburg/haunted-adventure/

Ripley's Old McDonald's Farm Mini-Golf
http://www.ridgecrestmountaincabins.com/871/ripleys-mini-golf-course-outdoor-sevierville-attraction/

And I'm guessing the Aquarium would be a no-no? Just checking. I'm not sure what they might have there beyond fish, so I thought I would ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter