Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

amazing Pixiesprite! I can't thank you enough! Enjoy your Saturday, getting out the scrapbooking stuff right now after I print these off! :cool1:

OMG!! This is an AWESOME thread! Thank you so much Pixie Sprite! I have found so many cards I would love to use. I know what I'll be doing this weekend. :)

maybeecatlady, thanks for stopping by :goodvibes I hope you have a fun time playing with all the cards this weekend!!

@pixiesprite , you cards are just amazing. Having a blast smashbooking our last trip with them. Have to hurry up with this book...another visit to The World coming around the corner!! Your work is wonderful! Thank you a million!!!

@wdwpirates , that sounds like such fun... I love to hear about all the adventures the cards are going on :cool1: Have fun finishing your book and have a super splendid trip to WDW pixiedust:

Hi Folks.... I have located a few free minutes in the day for DISigning so.... I am reopening the thread :dance3:

Please take a moment to familiarise yourselves with the updated rules on post #1 - main new points are - Journal cards only (no filler cards), 3x4 only (no 6x4) and the additions of this point:

4. Please try and keep requests to an easily described travel/vacation/Disney/Universal/themepark/tv/movie/etc. theme. This allows me to work quickly and clearly without having to go back and forth for information and clarification.

I need to work on the wording of that but pretty much... it is easier for me if requests are limited to the above concepts - for example... stuff like a "Happy Birthday" princess card or an Iron Man birthday card would fall under these themes but a card for a party at a local bowling alley would not. It just streamlines my work if I don't have to spend a lot of time researching what the request is for!

Splendid, hope that makes sense! Requests are now open :love:

Thanks melglnh2o :-)

------------------------------------

Gracefulskinny, here are your World Showcase 4x3 horizontal cards as discussed on your other thread, enjoy! They are mostly the same as the 3x4s but with a few necessary tweaks to allow for the rotation. There are 2 versions of the UK & Germany cards with different characters. All unlined as requested.

- World Showcase - 4x3 - Mexico - Norway - China -

- Germany - Italy -

- The American Adventure - Japan - Morocco -

- France - United Kingdom - Canada -

If anyone is looking for the original 3x4 lined & unlined World Showcase country cards they can be found on posts #25, #26 & #27 :)

Pixiesprite--- you are just a ray of sunshine!!! Those 4x3 World Showcase cards are amazing!!! I've been downloading again like a crazy person!! thank you!!!

Thanks guys :love:
I am going to upload a couple of cards over the next day or so that are sitting on my computer. Some that my kids requested and some I made for myself :)

Today's cards are variations on one I made for my recent adventures in WWoHP :) It's based on the existing Marauder's Map journal cards (from post #367) but this is a WWoHP title/filler card. The card I made for my own album is slightly different to these because for a laugh I swopped out my footprints for a single foot with 2 dots either side to show my crutches. A fun little card to celebrate my exciting hopping-adventures in Potterland!

These ones have just regular footprints (except for Padfoot of course on the Sirius & Harry card!).

One Sirius & Harry title card and the rest are customisable - you choose a card based on your group size (1-5 - you may need 2 cards for bigger groups!) then you can either add your names in photoshop/paint or print the card out and then handwrite the names. Either way they are super fun and a fab title card!

- Harry Potter - The Marauder's Map - WWoHP Title Card - Sirius Black - IOA - Islands of Adventure - Universal - filler card - 4x3 -

- Harry Potter - The Marauder's Map - WWoHP Title Card - customisable names - add your own names - 1,2,3,4,5 names - IOA - Islands of Adventure - Universal - filler cards - 4x3 -

I may have more Potter goodies for you tomorrow pixiedust: If you are looking for other Potter cards then check out the index on the first page - lots of fun stuff there!

Some more Potter goodies as promised :artist:

First up, two filler card photo frames that are based on Sirius Black's wanted poster - the centre section is transparent. Simply pop it on top of the photo of your choice and you have your very own Ministry of Magic wanted poster :)

- Harry Potter - WWoHP - photo frame - add your own photo - Wanted Poster - witch - wizard - based on Sirius Black's poster - IOA - Islands of Adventure - Universal - filler cards - 3x4 -

and also on a similar style we have a Knockturn Alley journal card, along with 2 blank journal cards - one that looks like a poster nailed to a wall, the 2nd is a letter on a desk.

- Harry Potter - WWoHP - Knockturn Alley - Diagon Alley - IOA - Islands of Adventure - Universal - blank playbill poster - letter on desk - journal cards - 3x4 -

Have fun!!

And some more cards that my lovely kids requested :)

Due to potential bandwidth issues the journal cards are now kept on 2 different photobucket accounts.
This post is the first post to use the new account.

- Chuggington - Happy Birthday - blank red brick wall - Thomas and Friends - trains - 3x4 -

- The Backyardigans - 3x4 -

- Monster High - Crest - Draculaura - blank pink & black card - 3x4 -

I'm sure DD will neeeeed more MH cards so you may see more of them at some stage :)

Last edited:
I love the Monster High ones. If you get a chance to make ones of Frankie and Cleo let me know cuz my girls will love them.

So glad to have you back, Pixie. I know you've been missed. I always stop by here to admire your work, even though I don't really have any requests.

Have a great day.

Thanks IowaTater :goodvibes:goodvibes Hope you have a fab day too!

mockmom3, DD is on midterm this week and has been "helpfully" helping me pick out which of the Monster High people (monsters?) she wants cards for - she is making a wall frieze for her room as far as I know :) Anyhoo... your girls will be super happy as there are going to be a LOT of cards appearing here over the next few days!

Hey Pixiesprite,

I'm so happy to see that you're back at making cards again. You're cards are always amazing! I was wondering if you could make me a card for the new Paul Bunyan Lumberjack show at Canada in Epcot? I tried looking through all of your cards, so I'm sorry if overlooked this one.

Hi PaulaMarie :wave2:, yup I can make that for you, should have it for you in a day or two. DD has me working exclusively on her Monster High demands/request today, they should be finished tomorrow :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter