Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

@misse336 , thanks for checking! I reckon it's just a random glitch in photobucket, I have spotted other people having the same errors on other DISign threads. I've uploaded it again for you... please try this card and let me know if that works?! Did you need the lined version reuploaded too? I just realise as I'm typing this that I forgot to ask :)

Fab work as always Pixiesprite. All I have to do is take a look at the individual cards and am transported back to WDW.

My next cards are: Peoplemover (don't think there is one already?), Turtle Talk with Crush and Flights of Wonder.

Nearly have all my cards now I think - a few more requests and I will have no excuse not to complete my album lol.

ahh thanks @mumtoelliot , I'm the same! Sometimes I'll get a request and I'll be like "ooooh I love that place" and then get lost googling for images of it :love:

I've added Peoplemover & Turtle Talk to my list. Flights of Wonder isn't one I'd do, as I don't do the bird/animal contact shows, sorry! But do feel free to sub in another request in its place :)

completed request from post#1275

@lmm2 , here are your cards, enjoy! That completes your request, please call again :earsboy:

- DL - WDW - Anna & Elsa's Boutique - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique -

completed request from post #1261

@Riahsha , here are your Beauty & the Beast cards, enjoy! That completes your request, you know what to do :goodvibes

- WDW - HS - Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage -

I have some more requests, Pixie...

Main Street Trolley Show
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
A Pirate's Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas

**************************** Just marking this spot for my own mousekeeping **********************************
The index is up-to-date as of this very moment right now :magnify:

I have some general Epcot cards. I looked through the indexes and used the search feature and didn't see these.

May I please have:
1. Future World
2. Innoventions Pavilion/Building
3. Imagination Pavilion/Pyramid

Hi folks, all requests are now up-to-date. Just to let you know I will be closing the thread to new requests from Wednesday evening (20:00 GMT+1) so if you need any requests get them in over the next few days!! I'll fill any requests that arrive before Wed evening and then the thread will be closed to new requests for the summer/autumn :beach: (It'll still be open for chat or questions but no new cards).

Right now though.... here's all the current requested cards.... :cheer2: (if I have missed any, please let me know!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

completed request from post #1282

@mumtoelliot , here are your PeopleMover cards, that's your request completed, please call again :thumbsup2

- WDW - MK - PeopleMover -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

completed request from post#1289

@Riahsha , here are your cards... I couldn't find a logo for the Trolley Show so the card is based on the Main Street Transportation sign on the back of the tram :) That completes your request, do call again :cool1:

- WDW - MK - Main Street Trolley Show - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin - A Pirate's Adventure - Treasures of the Seven Seas -

completed request from post#1292

@misse336 , here are your cards, enjoy! That's your request completed, please call again ::yes::

- WDW - EPCOT - Future World - Innoventions Pavilion - Imagination Pavilion -

Last edited:

Reminder: Wednesday evening (20:00 GMT+1) is final-order cut-off for requests, thanks :artist:

I just printed out the Dinoland journal card this morning. May I please have a card for the Africa section, a card for the Asia section and a card for the Discovery Island section of Animal Kingdom? Thanks!

The cards are wonderful, thank you!

May I please get...

The Royal Majesty Makers
The Notorious Banjo Brothers and Bob
Hoedown Happening

@misse336 , added to the list :thumbsup2 My Disney books are not too shabby, if I do say so myself :blush::flower3:

I'm starting to think you are making these things up @Riahsha , but google confirms they are real so I believe you :rotfl:I never even knew any of these had names! On the list :)

Some of our best times have been with the street performers. I wouldn't make that up. lol
They are fab! I never thought they all had names, but it makes sense :) I'm uploading your cards now, should have them posted soon. Managed to grab a good chunk of time today for DISigning:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter