Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

Beautiful work, Pixie! Thank you!

I'd like to request...

Starring Rolls Cafe
ABC Commissary
Beauty and the Beast-Live on Stage

completed request from post #1256

@lmm2 , here are your cards, enjoy! :cake: There are 2 versions - a set with a 7 on the balloon, and a general set with no number. That's your request completed, feel free to pop back if you need any more!

- Happy Birthday - Minnie - Mickey - 7th birthday - general birthday -

partial request from post#1260

@mumtoelliot , here are two of your cards - Contempo Cafe & Sum of all Thrills :cool2:

- WDW - Contemporary Resort - Contempo Cafe - EPCOT - Sum of all Thrills -

-----------------------------------------------------------

partial request from post#1261

@Riahsha , here are your ABC cards ::yes::

- WDW - Hollywood Studios - ABC Commissary -

First, let me just say THANK YOU @pixiesprite for all your work. These cards are WONDERFUL and the perfect addition to my photo book.

I was also wondering if you could do a Happy Birthday card with Goofy? We'll be celebrating my brother's birthday on the trip & Goofy is his favorite :)

completed request from post #1256

@lmm2 , here are your cards, enjoy! :cake: There are 2 versions - a set with a 7 on the balloon, and a general set with no number. That's your request completed, feel free to pop back if you need any more!

- Happy Birthday - Minnie - Mickey - 7th birthday - general birthday -

Love them!! Thanks so much!

When you have a chance, can you please make the 2017 cruise pages-regular and Star Wars? The ones you currently have are fine just with the updated year.
Thanks!

Pixiesprite - The cards are fantastic! Thank you so much. I've been behind on my scrap-booking due to a new job and a head cold. But I can't wait to use these and I'll probably have more requests too!

Apologies for the delay folks! We are currently experiencing blue skies & sun here. It's very strange. We don't normally see the sun, except through the rain and clouds. So, you know..... doing outdoor stuffs :) I should have some cards next week for you all!

When you have a chance, can you please make the 2017 cruise pages-regular and Star Wars? The ones you currently have are fine just with the updated year.
Thanks!
I searched again and found the 2017 cruise so just need the Star Wars 2017 now. Also, I would like to request Anna and Elsa's Boutique and a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
Thanks again!

completed request from post #1253

@misse336 , here are your faves cards, enjoy! That's your request completed, please call again :goodvibes

- WDW - Animal Kingdom - EPCOT - Magic Kingdom - faves of the day -

--------------------------------------------------------------

completed request from post#1260

@mumtoelliot , here's your Studio Catering Co. card, the design is based on their menu board :) That's your request completed, please call again :thumbsup2

- WDW - Hollywood Studios - Studio Catering Co. -

partial request from post#1261

@Riahsha , one of yours!

- WDW - HS - Starring Rolls Cafe -

partial request from post#1275

and @lmm2 , here's one of yours!

- DCL - Disney Cruise Line - Star Wars - Darth Vadar - 2017 -

You must have gotten all of our sun. It's been unusually cold, rainy and cloudy here for May.

I love the new cards! I've never seen that Magic Kingdom logo and love it. I love the little globe in the words on Epcot too. Thanks so much!

When I try to download the "Living with the Land" card below to print it tells me that it can't download it because the file is empty, but I clearly see a picture there. It allowed me to download the new faves for the day cards that were made though so I'm not sure what could be wrong. Anyone have any suggestions?http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/p...1231_WDW_EPCOT_LivingWithTheLand_3x4.jpg.html

You must have gotten all of our sun. It's been unusually cold, rainy and cloudy here for May.

I love the new cards! I've never seen that Magic Kingdom logo and love it. I love the little globe in the words on Epcot too. Thanks so much!

When I try to download the "Living with the Land" card below to print it tells me that it can't download it because the file is empty, but I clearly see a picture there. It allowed me to download the new faves for the day cards that were made though so I'm not sure what could be wrong. Anyone have any suggestions?http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/p...1231_WDW_EPCOT_LivingWithTheLand_3x4.jpg.html

A tip from me, would be that you right click on the picture itself when you have open til link you mention. And when you have right click, choose the option "open picture in new tab". Then you should have the picture itself in a new tab. Right click on the picture and save it. Hope this helps.

@misse336 , hahaaaa it has started raining again here! So grey and wintery again, those few days of blue skies were a nice change!

You're very welcome! Delighted you are enjoying the cards. I just checked that one you linked and the download worked for me. I have seen other DISers mentioning intermittent "empty file" errors on photobucket. Can you check it again today and if it doesn't work then I can re-upload it :)

@norhel , the picture you get by right-clicking is a smaller version of the file (768x1024px vs the original size of 900x1200px), with these cards it doesn't make much difference because you are printing small but if you were pushing them to print bigger then you could see blurring etc. It's a great idea to get around photobucket's random error messages though... thanks!

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it still won't download for me and I'm getting the same error message. I tried the right click into a new page and I restarted my computer just in case, but it still doesn't work. For some unknown reason some of the cards when I click to the left and right will still download for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter