Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

I don't know really to be honest! I don't print cards separately, I digiscrap so I include the cards as part of my layouts when getting them printed at the photo shop. Hopefully some more people will share how they print them :)

Thanks! What is the best way to get the cards printed? I have two trips I want to print for.
First, find the card you want. Then click on the card, and a new window should open, witch is the site should be the Photobucket site. And over the card, you'll see a download button (arrow pointing down to a box). And then open the card in Picasa, or a similar photo program on your computer, and the you can print the card out from there.

completed request from post#1220

@misse336 , here are your "faves of the day" cards. I also did a version of each with lines while I was making them, handy to have them made :) That's your request completed, please call again :hippie:

- WDW - faves of the day - Hollywood Studios - Typhoon Lagoon - Blizzard Beach -

--------------------------------------------------

partial request from post#1233

@poosiegirl , I have two cards from your request today :) I opted for a movie-themed Pixar card - we have Toy Story, Cars, Inside Out & The Incredibles represented here, along with the Pixar logo. Hope that's something like what you were thinking of!

- WDW - EPCOT Character Spot - Pixar movies -

I have a few more requests. Have you done one for Ariel's Grotto Character Meal? I would also like one for Hyperspace Mountain and Star Wars Launch Bay at Disneyland please.

Thank you!!

@sirvin12 , just did a quick google to see the DL Launch Bay and I think the existing Launch Bay cards for Hollywood Studios will work perfectly for Disneyland too... they are here, enjoy! I'll add the others to my list!

The Faves of the day cards are fabulous! Thanks so much!

When you have a chance, may I please have Faves of the day in the same style for:
-Magic Kingdom
-Epcot
-Animal Kingdom

Hi,
I would like to request a Happy Birthday 7th birthday with Mickey and Minnie on it. Thanks in advance!

completed request post #1233

@poosiegirl , here's your Living with the Land cards! That's your request completed, you know what to do :thumbsup2

- WDW - EPCOT - Living with the Land -

---------------------------------------------------------------

completed request posts #1235/1237

@mumtoelliot , here are your cards! That's your request completed, please call again ::yes::

- WDW - EPCOT - Tangierine Cafe - Magic Kingdom - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Old Key West - Good's Food to Go -

---------------------------------------------------------------

completed request post #1241

@Riahsha , here's your cards, enjoy! That completes your current request, etc. etc. :bounce: Google tells me that the Liberty Square Riverboat is called Liberty Belle and I found a lovely poster of it that I turned into your card. The poster itself would make a lovely filler card if printed out.... you can find it here... https://www.mouseplanet.com/9571/The_Magic_Kingdoms_Most_Magical_Moments

- WDW - Magic Kingdom - Liberty Belle - Flag Retreat - AKL - Jiko -

Last edited:
completed request from post #1251

@sirvin12 , you are my Disneyland person, when I eventually get to visit it I will know where everything is :earsboy: Here are your cards, and that's your request completed... please call again :goodvibes

- Disneyland - Ariel's Grotto - Hyperspace Mountain -

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter