• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

partial request from post #1128

@poosiegirl, here are your Space-themed "The Best Day Ever" cards. I made 2 versions, with and without an exclamation mark so your son can use whichever one he prefers :)

- Space - The Best Day Ever! - The Best Day Ever -

-----------------------------------------------------

completed request from post #1129

@mockmom3 , here are your cards for Minnie's Halloween Dine. I couldn't find a logo for it so I made one up, hope you like it! That's your current request completed, please call again :cool1:

- WDW - Hollywood Studios - Hollywood & Vine - Minnie's Halloween Dine -

@poosiegirl, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about your vault card. It took a little longer for the design to percolate in my head but I have it now! I should have the card for you tomorrow :)

completed request from post #1128

@poosiegirl , here are your Treasure Gallery cards. The background is inspired by the vault door and the title is based on the little access screen beside the door, hope you like them! That's your current request completed, please call again ::yes::

- Kennedy Space Center - Apollo/Saturn V Treasure Gallery -

I love it! Thank you so much!

Can I request cards for the Spirit of Aloha show at the Poly, Star Wars Launch Bay, and Chewbacca?

Thank you!

Thanks for stopping by @mernin :wave: Enjoy your cards & if you need any cards that you can't find in the index on posts #2 & 3 please do feel free to request them ::yes::

Last edited:
Pixiesprite - Thanks! Don't know how I missed that one, and it's so pretty. Is there one for the Maharajah Jungle Trek or the Tigers at Animal Kingdom? My daughter was in love with the tigers.

partial request from post #1148

@poosiegirl here are your Star War Launch Bay cards, enjoy! I liked the Spaceship-ish Wall Plate look to the cards so I made some blank ones too that can be used for lots of Space/Sci Fi pages :darth:

- WDW - Hollywood studios - Star Wars Launch Bay - Sci Fi Wall Plate - Space - Spaceship -

completed request from posts #1148/#1152

@poosiegirl , here are your Maharajah Trek cards, enjoy! I made one without the sign too as I thought they'd be handy for general foresty/hiking cards too :) That's your current request completed, you know what to do :thumbsup2

- WDW - Animal Kingdom - Maharajah Jungle Trek - Jungle - Forest - Hiking - Trekking -

Also if your daughter likes tigers, she may like these Tiggerific cards (they're from a collection of "inspired-by" autograph cards made many moons ago)

They are great! Thank You! The Tiggerific card is perfect for her too. She was in love with those tigers.

Can I request cards for Colortopia (the new exhibit/game in Innoventions), Main Street Philharmonic and something for the big fountain in Epcot - the big one by Innoventions, the kids love watching it?

partial request from #1159

Excellent @poosiegirl , I'll add them to my list, should have them for you in the next couple of days. Here's Colortopia to start you off...

- WDW - EPCOT - Colortopia -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter