Pixiesprite's little 3x4" journal cards ***closed for requests***

completed request from post#1306

@mumtoelliot , here are your cards! If you like Alice in Wonderland type cards, search the index for just the word "wonderland", I DISigned a big pile of cards a few years ago with a lovely DISer for a birthday party. There are several designs and a few filler cards there too that you might like. Also, there are a good few Harry Potter cards that are quite fun, a Marauder's Map title/filler card that you can add your own names to, a version of Sirius' poster you can add your photo to and some cards for The Leaky Cauldron etc. (search for "potter" in the index and you should find them all).

That's your request completed, happy Summer :cheer2:

- WDW - Magic Kingdom - Mad Tea Party - Universal - IOA - WWoHP - Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey - Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges -

Beautiful work, Pixie! All these cards are just wonderful! Your Mad Tea Party card makes me want to get on the ride again and that wasn't even my request. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! Your time is much appreciated! :cheer2:

I hope you have a fab summer also! Do you have some great plans?

awwww.... thanks @Riahsha :love: Hahaaa, I love all the visuals of the Tea Party ride but not so fond of getting on it :upsidedow

I have noooooooo plans for the summer, gonna chill out and relax, which will rock! Actually... I suppose that could be considered a great plan, so yes.... I do... I'm going to chill out and relax :beach:

I've downloaded over 30 cards today for my kids to use as autograph cards and for their scrapbook. For some reason I am getting an error message on the Winnie the Pooh ride card in post #1257 and the Ariel's Grotto card in post #1258 no matter what I try. Is anyone else having problems with those two?

They're great thanks Pixiesprite. I have seen your other HP cards and are planning on using a few of those in addition to the one I requested.

Have a great Summer - sounds like a great plan to me!

Thanks @mumtoelliot , have a great summer too :daisy:

@misse336 , you're very welcome, happy summer to you too :flower:
wrt those two cards... I'll upload them again tomorrow for you and post the new links, they're downloading for me but I think photobucket just likes to play with our minds! It's no problem for me to delete them and reupload :)

@misse336 , I've reuploaded those 2 cards :) Can you check the below links and see if they will work for you? I've also updated the links in the original posts to point to these new uploads so hopefully they should all work happily now!

Thanks @mumtoelliot , have a great summer too :daisy:

@misse336 , you're very welcome, happy summer to you too :flower:
wrt those two cards... I'll upload them again tomorrow for you and post the new links, they're downloading for me but I think photobucket just likes to play with our minds! It's no problem for me to delete them and reupload :)

Thanks for doing that for me. Sorry to cause more work, not sure why it wouldn't work for me on just those two cards?

I was able to download those two just fine now.

It was no trouble at all, @misse336 :earsboy: Yeah, I think photobucket just got too much sun a few weeks ago, any problems with downloading seem to be from the same-ish time period :)

just posting this to mark my spot wrt index updating...:cool1:
The index of cards on posts #2 & #3 on the first page is now up to date... have fun! :banana:

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

Getting ready to leave on my vacation, but wanted to check and see how you were doing. How's everything, Pixie? Did you enjoy your summer?

Hey folks, the thread is now OPEN to new requests again :) Apologies for the extended hiatus, this is me.... :laundy::cake::teacher::drinking1:surfweb::coffee:

Please feel free to make your requests. Before you request though, I do ask people to read the rules & restrictions on the first post and also to search the index on posts 2 & 3 to see if your cards already exist ::yes:: some of the rules have been changed to limit request topics, so please check these. Also, cards are limited to 3x4 vertical only, no filler cards, no horizontal cards, no 6x4s.

Thanks! Hope you are all well :)

I'm so happy to hear from you! We all talk about our vacations and make requests from you...do you have any vacations coming up?
I'm doing great, hon! I'm just so tired of winter. The weather is finally changing here and it's almost time to start seeds indoors, so I'm looking forward to that. My twins are turning 9 in April and will soon outgrow Toontown, so we're heading back to California this Autumn instead of to Florida. We'll go back to Florida in Autumn 2018 and after that, I do believe I will start planning Winter only trips. I just get too down in the winter with the cold and the snow and think that would be the best time to do our vacations. I'm always waiting for gardening to start then also. It would be perfect! :sunny:

We're going to Finland in August for Worldcon, which I am sooooo looking forward to! Helsinki even has an old wooden coaster in it, I love them :)

I hear you on the gardening, Spring is springing here (our Spring starts at the start of Feb), and I've spent the past few days outside gardening. There are daffodils everywhere and the bluebells will be out soon. Still raining though, but that's the only difference between our seasons really... cold rain or warm rain :rotfl2: The rain rarely gets cold or dry enough to become snow, so we are always very jealous of snowy places! Hope it starts getting more Springy for you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter