Pixie Dust Express Double Stroller Swap - FULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know there are not many accesories yet, but will a universal cup holder fit this stroller?

I'm not certain if it will or not. Do you have a picture or a link to the one your talking about? The stroller did come with a small parents console. It hooks onto the handle and is large enough to hold two water bottles or a water bottle and room keys or something of that nature. There is a link to it here. http://www.instep.net/Product/Acces.../65_Jogging_Stroller_Parent_Console_25-SA077/

I will take updated pictures of the stroller tomorrow or saturday before it leaves to go on it's very first swap. I've embroidered the sunshade so that it is easily identified in a crowd. It has Pixie Dust Express and my phone number on it just in case it does get lost. I'm working on a stroller bag too. The one I ordered, I just found out yesterday (long after it should have been here) that it is backordered until May. So I'm making a bag for it out of heavyweight fabric. It will be a bright orange color so it's easily identifiable in luggage services.

The stroller did come with a small parents console. It hooks onto the handle and is large enough to hold two water bottles or a water bottle and room keys or something of that nature. There is a link to it here. http://www.instep.net/Product/Acces.../65_Jogging_Stroller_Parent_Console_25-SA077/

Great, didn't know that. Then I guess we are good. I would love to see a current pic with the parent console. We can't wait, one more week for us! Well, one more week for Florida, since I am going to Tampa first before the World!!:cool1:

Still working on the stroller bag. Hope to have it done this evening. :thumbsup2 Trying to make it so we don't have to remove the wheels.

Please let me know Sept. 28th - Oct. 3rd comes open, we will be going back for my daughters birthday that week:)

Happy Easter everyone!!!! I've uploaded pictures of the stroller and the bags that I've made for it. The stroller left on it's maiden voyage to Disney today!!!!
pixiedustexpress.jpg

Everything is embroidered with Pixie Dust Express and my contact info if you ever need anything.

pdexpress.jpg

inbag.jpg

This is how you will receive your stroller. This is what the cast members will be searching for in luggage services. I made it bright orange so that it would be easier to spot. :thumbsup2 Please take care when putting the stroller in the bag. I made it easy to put in if you do it one side at a time. You don't even have to take the tires off!!! A major plus I think. :cool1:

Awww... misty, I was hoping my dates were still open, but it looks like Cathy will be pushing it around while I am there ;) I'll keep my eye out for the stroller Cathy!!!

Awww... misty, I was hoping my dates were still open, but it looks like Cathy will be pushing it around while I am there ;) I'll keep my eye out for the stroller Cathy!!!

Keep your eyes peeled. I'm hoping to have another stoller real soon! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter