Pixie Dust Express Double Stroller Swap - FULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm interested in this swap for sept. 13th - 20th, staying at ASMO. however i have one question, how small is this stroller when you collapse it? wondering how manageable it is to take it on the bus daily.

thanks!
I'll put you down for those dates. :)

If you go to this link and click on the pictures it will show you the size of the stroller folded up.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

SKOI- got your payment! Thanks! :thumbsup2

Sent payment today. Now if only June would come faster :woohoo:

Great! I'll let you know when it gets here. :) June will be here before you know it!! My daughter is in a wedding the same weekend you'll be in Disney. It's only 38 more school days until we go to ND for the wedding! :cool1:

I do not have enough post to PM you yet, I am the one looking for June 15th-21st. What do I need to do to pay and secure my dates?

I do not have enough post to PM you yet, I am the one looking for June 15th-21st. What do I need to do to pay and secure my dates?

Post 4 more replies and you'll be able to PM me. :) I'll put you down for those dates. :thumbsup2

okay...i dont know much about how things work but we are looking for this type of stroller and if we could do a swap that would be awesome! we are driving in and will need one from the 24th of June through July 1st 2009. please please contact me either way ... mandie_lynne at yahoo or through here. thanks a bunch!

okay...i dont know much about how things work but we are looking for this type of stroller and if we could do a swap that would be awesome! we are driving in and will need one from the 24th of June through July 1st 2009. please please contact me either way ... mandie_lynne at yahoo or through here. thanks a bunch!

Welcome to the DIS!!! You're gonna love it here! I've got you down for those dates. :thumbsup2 Once you get to 10 posts you can pm here through the board. I'll send you a email shortly. :)

so i cant pm yet ..phooey..

im just dying to know if my dates above are available for sure...im sorry but i have been obsessing over strollers for over two weeks now lol. we are going to be staying at all stars sports. I will get payment to you right away if available ! thanks again!

so i cant pm yet ..phooey..

im just dying to know if my dates above are available for sure...im sorry but i have been obsessing over strollers for over two weeks now lol. we are going to be staying at all stars sports. I will get payment to you right away if available ! thanks again!

post 7 more quick posts :) You can just do a post with hi or something like that. I'm sure no one will mind. :) And yes, the dates are yours. I just updated the first post on this thread. :thumbsup2

lol thanks im anticipating the email!!! I never even knew things like this existed ! Thanks so much u just made my week!

i apologize for the poor typing as im out of town right now and using my phone!

I've got all the hotels updated. If you don't see your hotel next to your name please reply to this thread or PM me so I can get the updated info. :thumbsup2

Looks like Orlando Or Bust and Freddy Bear will have an easy peasy swap!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter