Pixie Dust arrived today!!!!

barbarasc

CruiseCrazy
We were booked on the Dream sailing for May 19th.....but decided to move to the Fantasy. In the move we lost our Cabana confirmation for Castaway Cay and was unable to confirm one for our Fantasy Sailing May 18th. I was talking to a CM today about some special needs for my daughter Jenny (she has a lot of medical needs) and I happen to mention the loss of the cabana we chatted for a bit and said good-bye. The same CM called me back 20mins later and said he found some Pixie Dust and that we now are confirmed in Cabana #1 :goodvibes:goodvibes:cool1::cool1:pixiedust:pixiedust: I was like a little kid...I was jumping for joy (for real). I told him that he was AMAZING and he just made sure our cruise was PERFECT!

Pixie Dust.....yes is does exist! pixiedust:pixiedust:

What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing that. Gotta love pixie dust (and great CM's!).

Sayhello

Wonderful, that's awesomepixiedust:pixiedust:

That's awesome!! I feel like a kid hearing that santa is real. Pixie Dust does exist!!!

Great story! Hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise!

I'd be writing a glowing commendation for that CM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter