Pixar parade or Soundsatinal?

It's enjoyable for all ages. It's just really fun for kids with bubbles/water spraying and the fun music. Plus kids really know the Pixar characters since that is what Disney makes now.
Ok!!! Then we are in! We love to interact so PPP should be the perfect choice for us.
Thanks for clarifying!!

I don't know that it is geared toward little ones, but it is so much more interactive. Which would keep little ones more interested. My dd is 11 now... And she would rather do PPP then the other parades. We are excited about paint the night however!
We are extremely excited for Paint the Night! Even the name generates anticipation!

if the schedule stays the same they are actually only about half an hour apart. I was there in january and saw soundsational and right after the parade was over i walked over to DCA and still was able to find a good spot for pixar. I was on mainstreet and had no problem getting out and over. That being said again it depends on who you like better, if youwant to see mickey and the crew then soundsational because as its name says it's only pixar and it doesnt have brave or if I remember right Remy wasnt in the parade either. but both parades are lots of fun and done really well.

I'm the minority here that actually doesn't care for the Pixar parade. Maybe because we see it every single time when we are there without meaning too. It is cute, music is Disney Channel pop with a few Pixar songs here and there. choreography is fun. I just wish they change something. Add new characters. I wish they had Brave and Ratatouille. I'm sorry, I'm jaded and cynical.

But that being said, it's not like DL where you have to line up early. We truly always just run into it and end up watching (good view) because we are stuck in parade traffic. The nice part is that you are also to squeezed in by the crowds.

if the schedule stays the same they are actually only about half an hour apart. I was there in january and saw soundsational and right after the parade was over i walked over to DCA and still was able to find a good spot for pixar. I was on mainstreet and had no problem getting out and over. That being said again it depends on who you like better, if youwant to see mickey and the crew then soundsational because as its name says it's only pixar and it doesnt have brave or if I remember right Remy wasnt in the parade either. but both parades are lots of fun and done really well.
The schedule has Soundsational at 4:30 and Pixar at 5:15.
So do you think we could actually catch both on the same day?
How soon do we have to get a spot for Soundsational?

Thanks!!

If you want to sit on the curb on Main St for Soundsational youll probably want to be there about an hour early, unless one side of the street is in the sun, in which case about 10 minutes before might do. The earlier the better though. If you dont mind standing you can usually just walk up on the sunny side of Main St whenever you want. You can def. do both parades in one day though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter