Pixar Cruises

BAT

Mouseketeer
For anyone going (soon!) on the first Pixar Cruise, please report back when you get back!

We'd love to hear anything you have to share. Thanks and have an awesome cruise!

If anyone is going to be accessing the boards during the cruise, I would love to hear the updates before you get back!!!

I'm curious about the pier in San Francisco (which side of pier 35, if you dock forward or backwards, can you see the GG Bridge while docked, etc), the special Pixar merchandise and how crowded the Pixar presentations are (although since the first one is John Lasseter, I expect that to be the most crowded anyway).

We are on the second Pixar Cruise so we will be welcoming the first Pixar cruisers back as we are getting on the ship. :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful cruise!!! We will be one of the families at the pier waving goodbye as you leave LA (we can't wait to see the Wonder back here again).

I am on the Sept 16 too! They noted on the Disney Parks Blog that there will be special merch for the Disney Pixar sailings. I'll try to post from the ship or the Starbucks near the pier.

I'll be on the Sept 16 Disney Pixar Cruise.

Have a wonderful cruise!!! If you see two adults, two teen girls and a 9-year old boy riding a scooter across from the ship, give us a wave....we will be there to see you off :thumbsup2

I am on the Sept 16 too! They noted on the Disney Parks Blog that there will be special merch for the Disney Pixar sailings. I'll try to post from the ship or the Starbucks near the pier.

Thanks so much!!! I hope you have a wonderful cruise as well!

Hey guys, we're on the sept 30. Did everyone see they listed who at Pixar will be on each weeks cruise ?

jetskigrl said:
Have a wonderful cruise!!! If you see two adults, two teen girls and a 9-year old boy riding a scooter across from the ship, give us a wave....we will be there to see you off :thumbsup2

Thanks so much!!! I hope you have a wonderful cruise as well!

My DS and I are on the 16th cruise! We will look out for you and wave!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter