PIXAR: 25 Years of Animation Exhibit Opens at Oakland Museum of CA, Sat July 31

Discussion in 'Australia' started by queenie82, Jul 29, 2010.

1. queenie82

queenie82 Queen of the 5 Castles

PIXAR: 25 Years of Animation Exhibit Opens at Oakland Museum of CA, Sat July 31
    Runs from 07/31/2010 to 01/09/2011

OMCA: PIXAR: 25 Years of Animation Exhibit Opens at Oakland Museum of CA, Sat July 31
    Beginning July 31 the Oakland Museum of CA will present PIXAR: 25 Years of Animation, offers a behind-the-scenes look at the development of their popular movies. The exhibit includes all of the artwork from the original presentation at MOMA, plus art from Ratatouille, WALL•E, Up, and Pixar’s latest film, Toy Story

Source
    Full Story

I don't know that I would make a special trip over here....(it is about 30mins from San Fran) as Oakland isn't the most salubrious of areas...but I hear it is a great exhibition

2. Luisa

Luisa Mouseketeer

You should have made the trip down to Melbourne when it was at ACME - although this would be an updated version of it. Shame it finishes 3 days before I get there :(

3. Toy Story

Toy Story DIS Veteran

I got so excited when I saw this thread title - until I read the location :(

We saw this exhibit in melbourne and loved it - would really like to see it again.

We went to see the Tim Burton exhibit in New York, and have decided to see it again in Melbourne - because it was also really good (and the exhibition guide was just a tad too heavy to cart home in our suitcase).