Pirates Premier July 6th wonder cruise?

goofyfreak

Gawrsh, is November ever going to get here?
Is there anyone else going on the cruise to see the premier of Pirates in the Carribean Dead Man's Chest in the Carribean?? We're very excited!!!!
Love to hear from you. pirate: pirate: pirate:

Hi Goofyfreak
I'm going on the July 6th 3night Wonder Cruise. Whats this Pirates premier you mentioned???? OMG You have my intrest peaked now!!! :hyper:

We've heard they will premier the second Pirates in the Carribean Movie that comes out July 7th. Out husbands are huge fans of the movie!! We thought it would be great for them to be on the cruise in the carribean when watching the movie for the first time.
I know we're freaks!!!!

Oh..so Its about the movie. I was hoping for something else...lol But that will be cool too. How many in your party? I am cruising w/my mom and my 2 kids ages 9 & 12. Our 1st DCL! Kids have NEVER cruised so this will be all new to them! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter