Pirates and Princesses

Tinkjenny

Earning My Ears
I see there will be an afterhours "Pirates and Princesses" party in January. Anyone know anything about it?

Jenny :cheer2:

They're having a Pirate and Princess themed party during Jan, Feb, and March from 7pm - 12am after MK's normal closing time. You need to buy a separate ticket just like the Halloween and Christmas parties. Check out Allearsnet.com or Mousesavers.com they have a big article on it.

Try this link (if it works):

http://allearsnet.com/tp/mk/pirateprincess.htm

:wizard:

They're encouraging everyone to dress up as pirates and princesses, not just the kids; therefore, the wife and I will be there on Feb 12 in full pirate garb. Arrr.

GrandAdmiralStrife said:
They're encouraging everyone to dress up as pirates and princesses, not just the kids; therefore, the wife and I will be there on Feb 12 in full pirate garb. Arrr.

We'll just miss you, we have the 15th!!! Have fun!

OMG!!! So excited for Pirates and Princesses! They will have "Pirate Coves" and "Princess Courts" - shows and meet and greets and a special parade, heard that ALL of the horses they have will be used in the Parade. Also heard that there will be treasure maps and treasure hunts throughout the park. I will be there as a Pirate Princess with a special tiara that has a skull and crossbones on it! Bought it at the Emporium!

We are going February 13th - Feb 23rd. Do you think that the Pirates and Princess party will be worth going to? Is it a must see?? Help Im not sure if we should buy the tickets or not!

Blaynexox said:
We are going February 13th - Feb 23rd. Do you think that the Pirates and Princess party will be worth going to? Is it a must see?? Help Im not sure if we should buy the tickets or not!

Hi Blayne!!

Did you check out the information on Allearsnet and the Disney site?? For us, it looks worth it. It actually looks like lots of fun!!! If it looks like something you'd be interested you should do it!!! Plus, it's 5 more hours of MK time!!!

Are you from Central MA??? My DD had a highschool student named Blayne come into her class when she was in kindergarten. Just curious!!!

Cinderella2004 said:
Hi Blayne!!

Did you check out the information on Allearsnet and the Disney site?? For us, it looks worth it. It actually looks like lots of fun!!! If it looks like something you'd be interested you should do it!!! Plus, it's 5 more hours of MK time!!!

Are you from Central MA??? My DD had a highschool student named Blayne come into her class when she was in kindergarten. Just curious!!!

okay. im convinced! now all i have to do is convince my boyfriend .. although Im sure we will go! Im from Peabody, MA. Where are you guys from? .. maybe that will jog my memory!!

Blaynexox said:
okay. im convinced! now all i have to do is convince my boyfriend .. although Im sure we will go! Im from Peabody, MA. Where are you guys from? .. maybe that will jog my memory!!

Nope, we're in Central Ma....Northbridge. I guess it wasn't you!!! LOL....we'll see you at the party though!!!

Okay so I purchased my tickets to the Pirate and Princess Party. It will just be me (18) and my boyfriend (22). Now Im hearing from people that its for younger kids. Is this true? Does anyone know? From what I read it seemed like it was for everyone just like MNSSHP and MVMCP. The tickets are nonrefundable and I REALLY want to go. Do you think that it will be all younger kids?? HELP! :guilty:

Its for everyone. I'm 34 and the wife is 31 and we're going by ourselves. I highly doubt many children will be there on weeknights until 12:30 in the morning. :thumbsup2

GrandAdmiralStrife said:
Its for everyone. I'm 34 and the wife is 31 and we're going by ourselves. I highly doubt many children will be there on weeknights until 12:30 in the morning. :thumbsup2

thanks for the reassurance! I cant wait to go! :thumbsup2

Firepower said:
Hey Cinderella2004, We are neighbors, my family is in Millbury,Massachusetts.
Fire :wave:

Very close, Firepower!!! We were just at the Shoppes on Friday night. I'll probabally be there tomorrow also!!! LOL!

Ah yes, know the Shoppes very well. Made all of our plans for our Princess Weekend with DD6 princess: and DD3 princess: . Pirate and Princess Party on Jan.25 with dinner @ LTT before hand. Also made an ADR for Princess Breakfast in Norway for Jan. 28. We will be down Jan 25-29. Anyone else there at that time?

Fire

Firepower are you sure about the 25th for your party tickets? There isn't a party on Jan 25th, it is on Jan 26th, Friday.

Just don't want you planning around a wrong date.

Hey Firepower,

I will also be going to the Jan 26th P&P party and have ADR's for LTT that night. When is your ADR?

This is soooo exciting and I can not wait!! There will be 5 of us all dressing like Pirates. DH, Me and DDalmost2 and then 2 friends from Leesburg, FL.

Saavy Mate!

We will be at WDW january 19th - 23rd for a surprise (shhhh!) trip for dd's 8th bd. Her birhday just happens to be on January 22nd, the first night of the party. We have dinner reservations at Chef Mickey's (her favorite place) and we may just go to the party! If we do I will make sure I write a report when we get back!

I know Christmas is coming very soon, but in all honesty I am more excited about our trip 5 weeks from tomorrow! :cool1:

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter